[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unbanned request (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: robertchapple123

- Time & Date of Incident: 28/03/2012

- Replay / Screenshot Link: none
- Replay Timestamps: none

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: i was in a chase for over 20 mins and tyres were ruined. I hit the " COP bez " i did let off throttle. if i braked i would have made the impact worse. and [MED]Chill i said sorry to when they returned from AFK and explained what happened. i lost control after hitting the bump. Im sorry for what happend to everyone involved and would like to be unbanned, I have learnt my lesson and would like to add that mistakes do happen.
Ok, thanks for your post. Im on my phone atm and have work at 6am tomorrow, will review when i get home at 2pm.

Regards

Ash
thank you for your reply. hope the outcome is a good one today.
Reviewed the replay, you didnt lift off the throttle atall when you aimed (i saw you steer towards him) Bez, apart from when you changed gear to increase your speed.
Hi !
Sorry This thread isn`t for me .
I am [MED]Chill .
If i asked "who hitted me ? "
Then He said sorry .
[MED]Chill
(2012-03-30 12:56)Rainis . Wrote: [ -> ]Hi !
Sorry This thread isn`t for me .
I am [MED]Chill .
If i asked "who hitted me ? "
Then He said sorry .
[MED]Chill
Didnt understand a single word of that, sorry. Any chance you could perhaps try again to write that? I appriciate that translation may be difficult however Smile

EDIT: Just had a PM from a user who kindly translated this to me, and ok fair enough.
However, you still did not lift off when you hit Bez. So im afraid the ban will stay.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's