[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Tylerwood123

Their LFS username(s): swatguy
Their in-game nickname(s): JACK

Main reason(s): Ramming and not slowing for sirens

Replay and/or screenshot link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?02yyjp5pmhvh0cd

Replay timestamps:
1:21:30 (Not slowing for sirens)
1:21:40 (Ram)

Description of incident (inc date & time): You can notice the driver at 1:21:30 is not obeying the fact of him needing to pull to the side/away from the chase I was in. He in fact goes wrong way which was even closer! Some guy had been AFK for a while sitting in the middle of the road and then JACK decides to ram him head on (not even a sorry). If watch right after the ram, he tries to go back for another ram, but the guy got away from him in time. JACK proceeds down the road, without brakes, full throttle, and steering towards my chase, he rams me and my suspect making me flip and lose the chase. I tell him directly that I am fed up with his behavior and I am reporting him. That leads me here to this minute of me reporting him.
Okay first thing is I was going down the wrong way my bad, on my screen no one was there until my car span then i realised i hit him he like dsync for me and me and him are mates and when we see each other we troll each other It ay like he was pissed was it then toms chase was going on and i was speeding down the highway but then my back end came out and it made me hit the chase and i did flip tyler back up in my way of saying sorry but he just got pissed so if i get banned i would understand but i dont know why tyler got that pissed.

Also i would like to add i havnt been on lfs in a month or 2 and yesterday was my first time on and my wheel setting were to sensative
(2017-04-04 20:29)Swatguy Wrote: [ -> ]Okay first thing is I was going down the wrong way my bad, on my screen no one was there until my car span then i realised i hit him he like dsync for me and me and him are mates and when we see each other we troll each other It ay like he was pissed was it then toms chase was going on and i was speeding down the highway but then my back end came out and it made me hit the chase and i did flip tyler back up in my way of saying sorry but he just got pissed so if i get banned i would understand but i dont know why tyler got that pissed.

Also i would like to add i havnt been on lfs in a month or 2 and yesterday was my first time on and my wheel setting were to sensative

You need to understand that you ruined a chase for me. I could have lost my trip. Your car's back end did not slide out...at all. Watch the replay and you can see yourself turning and hitting us directly at full speed.
(2017-04-04 22:55)tylerwood123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-04 20:29)Swatguy Wrote: [ -> ]Okay first thing is I was going down the wrong way my bad, on my screen no one was there until my car span then i realised i hit him he like dsync for me and me and him are mates and when we see each other we troll each other It ay like he was pissed was it then toms chase was going on and i was speeding down the highway but then my back end came out and it made me hit the chase and i did flip tyler back up in my way of saying sorry but he just got pissed so if i get banned i would understand but i dont know why tyler got that pissed.

You need to understand that you ruined a chase for me. I could have lost my trip. Your car's back end did not slide out...at all. Watch the replay and you can see yourself turning and hitting us directly at full speed.

Okay what happens when the guy in the chase gets away nothing really u both just get xp
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Jack will receive a confirmable warning for his actions, although they were very minor.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's