[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - cranked.gb (Report Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: bkrisztian91

Their LFS username(s): cranked.gb
Their in-game nickname(s): cranked
Main reason(s): causeless ram

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/M2xFroDt/file.html
Replay timestamps: 00:12:48 - 00:14:65

00:12:48 - he ram me
00:13:10 - cranked : you reversed into me D:
00:14:55 - cranked : no need to cry to admins about a simple mistake

Description of incident (inc date & time): When I finishing my chase Cranked full speed ram me. I know he was in chase, and i slow moving on grass, but he saw where we stand and road was clear. He left the road and ram me, I think it was not my mistake.
4th of April 2017, 19:21 (GMT)

This was a simple mistake, i havnt been online for a while, excuse me for being abit rusty. if you notice he reversed out and i would not have hit him if he had not reversed but lets not play the blame game were both at fault which i stated but he continued to 'try a report' and i also appologised of which he did not accept as this has been brought to the forums. I was also not to know he was in chase as i was focused on my own chase, from my point of view it looked as tho he was stuck in the sand.
P.S watch this from the cockpit view if you want to see what i see.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

This really is quite pathetic. You seem to combine about 3 different excuses into your response, Cranked, and neither really make much sense to me.

Yes the cop was reversing, but he was still off the road? Also, the way you were steering didn't really tie-in with you just using the shortcut across the grass - you suddenly and violently steered to the left.

I don't necessarily think you intentionally rammed at all - you've been around long enough to know better - however i'm disappointed that you didn't simply apologise...

You say you apologised, but I fail to see any evidence of that in the chatlogs. Going back to my opening statement, the pathetic thing is that you could have simply said "sorry" and avoided all of this. It was clearly your error (even if the cop was beginning to reverse, he was off the road!).

1 word and you could have saved a total of 393 words (and counting) with this report.

Any comment?
Would like to formally apologise now, Hoping Botas accepts, This really was a mistake!
I was certain i had pressed my sorry bind but i guess not if there is no evidence.
Once again i am sorry!

/Cranked
No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's