[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - surPR1zE [COP] (Report Archived by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: A L e E x

Their LFS username(s): dreadster
Their in-game nickname(s): surPR1zE [COP]

Main reason(s): rammed me 2 time before " failed to stop " / rammed me
behind my car and high fine for no reason .
Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8n1kcqxh4e...COP%5D.rar
Replay timestamps:
25:00 start chase
25:18 first ram before failed to stop ignore rule 5.3. Use of Force
25:20 second ram before failed to stop
27:26 will force for my car in behind and he only say "lol" ignore rule 5.4. Force / Physical Contact
27:47 give to me high fine "A ‚Œ èéX. was fined 390 €• by surPR1zE [COP] "
when i asked him he don't answer
Description of incident (inc date & time): today before 15 min from now
Cool, okay lets get this sorted then, first of all your first time stamp, when I began chasing you, you were obviously looking for a chase, in my mind it looked like you had no intention of stopping, hence why I didn't expect you to apply your brakes on the straight, even though I did hit you, it was a far from a ram as you could ever get, this is proven by the replay, and the fact your car didn't have any visual or physical damage, also I said sorry in chat anyway but never mindSmile by the way you just posted a replay of you setting off next to a chase and also overtaking it, well done.

Now, the bust at the end was nothing close to a ram, nor was it really my fault, I went in for a standard pit manoeuvre, you decided to slam on your brakes, consequently my car collided with the back left side of yours, and you hit the barrier and flipped, as you can see in the replay, when I see you slam your brakes, I do the same.

I think this report was made on the basis that you're upset that you got busted, which I understand, and I would have been more than willing to give you your money back if you'd've been slightly more pleasant to deal with. Also I'd like to add, other player commented who was spectating, who also said it wasn't a ram, this report is just a waste of TC time.

Good day Alex.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

I'll break up this review into two sections.

Firstly, I'd like to address the claims of ramming before the failure to stop.

While you are correct in the sense that Rule 5.3 states that force cannot be used unless the suspect has failed to stop, it does appear that the contact between your vehicle and the police vehicle is purely accidental.

Instead of quoting whatever Insim plug-in you're using, try asking the officer if contact was intentional or not during the traffic stop. This could have potentially saved you the need to include this in your report.

On this part, I shall be taking no action.

Pertaining to the second section of the report, I don't see anything wrong here, other than perhaps a miscalculated PIT that happened to work in the officer's favour.

If we check the police guide, under the label "FORCE:", we can see that "PITs into solid objects (barriers, ARMCO, …) are permissible but not recommended as it can endanger yourself and others.

To conclude, I won't be taking action for the reasons above, and I hope we've learned that communication is in invaluable thing. Asking genuine questions, as opposed to quoting lfslazy or mary or whatever's collision detection or spamming "?" can't really be construed as meaningful communication. Talking is the best way to resolve issues, reports should only come in as a last resort.

Thank you for posting.

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's