[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - User report-RDP.BOO[COP] (Report Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:Swatguy

Their LFS username(s):
Their in-game nickname(s):RDP.BOO[COP]

Main reason(s):Pulled me over for causing an accident but as you can see i didnt touch him which he pulled me over for also i did drive off slow to begin with trying to type but then i could see all other cops coming so i sped up.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/smbo9cwmfy...ch+him.mpr
Replay timestamps:
37:27:00
43:00:00

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Its 8:15pm 5/4/17 and i was driving about and i hit a barrier making my car pull to the left so i pulled into the pits, but when i was about to turn i saw a car and stopped apparently me hitting him which i couldnt see of in the replay. So then i pulled into the pits to fix my car and the cop comes speeding in and pulls me over and gives me an $100 fine for nothing and i wasnt having it so i was trying to talk to him about it but he wasnt having it so i just drove off slowly at first but then other cops was coming so i start to speed up a bit but then all of them joined the chase and i was busted which i dont care about its how the chase started for no reason which did get me annoyed and i did say i was pissed off and he sed show people respect but at the time my temper took over me by the way this was after the replay. Also an admin said i hit him but i didnt on my end please look at this and come up with something to do with him.
Dear,

Not to much to say here, I was on the straight, and he was using some part of the road, and he keeps moving slow. He touched my car, I got scared and turned full left for avoid the barriers, then lost the control of my car. Obviously, no sorry was given.

Then, I went to him and start the chase for issue a fine. I explained him the reason but he refused to pay and start runing.

In case that you dont want to download the .mpr , you can check it:
[Image: gVZCsnE.gif]
My car move to the left >>> when he lightly hitted me.

(2017-04-05 20:03)Swatguy Wrote: [ -> ]Also an admin said i hit him

Quote:[TC]›Jää‹ - Jack© - you did hit him
[TC]›Jää‹ - you hit him Jack, i've checked the replay

Also, please, check the chatlogs and see the low respect that he have over me.

Thanks for your time,
Boo.
(2017-04-05 20:13)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Dear,

Not to much to say here, I was on the straight, and he was using some part of the road, and he keeps moving slow. He touched my car, I got scared and turned full left for avoid the barriers, then lost the control of my car. Obviously, no sorry was given.

Then, I went to him and start the chase for issue a fine. I explained him the reason but he refused to pay and start runing.

In case that you dont want to download the .mpr , you can check it:
[Image: gVZCsnE.gif]
My car move to the left >>> when he lightly hitted me.

(2017-04-05 20:03)Swatguy Wrote: [ -> ]Also an admin said i hit him

Quote:[TC]›Jää‹ - Jack© - you did hit him
[TC]›Jää‹ - you hit him Jack, i've checked the replay

Also, please, check the chatlogs and see the low respect that he have over me.

Thanks for your time,
Boo.
Should i tell why i refuse to pay cus 100 over nothing i didnt even touch u and im broke so please download and watch and im sorry for not respecting you i was just a little pissed at the time
I've dealt with this already on the server yesterday. I told you Jack you did hit Borja, should have been more aware of your surroundings, you could wait at the junction as you could see a car approaching, but you didn't.

Also for future reference, this is not categorized as a report but a refund request, as you disagree with a fine you were given.

-Ice

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's