[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Radio upcoming songs list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't believe we already have one, but I think it would be nice to have a list of all the upcoming songs for the radio which is accessible to everyone. This way, listeners can view how far in the queue their requests are or simply just to view the upcoming songs. It would save the hassle of people needing to ask the DJ when their song is coming up or whether their request has even been acknowledged.

Smile
That sounds like a good idea Smile
I agree with this. I remember there being something on the actual myradiostream site but having something on the server that can show song requests in a queue is a good idea imo. +1
Rarely see someone DJ'ing nowadays, but anyways, why not!

+1
+1 , nice idea. Just something basic, but something that helps you to know if your request has been take and where is on the list
+1, maybe !addreq in game could do something? idk

Or, when a request comes in, !accpetreq adds it?
+1 - Would be a great addition. Would also be nice to possibly see the radio become active again if possible.
+1. Good idea.
(2017-04-09 11:58)Lewis2212 Wrote: [ -> ]+1 - Would be a great addition. Would also be nice to possibly see the radio become active again if possible.

+1 for me. TC radio has been quiet dead for a short time, and it would be nice to have it back.
Unfortunately this is the time where the Radio does get a little inactive due to people's other commitments.

I know I'll be able to get on a fair bit this week so we'll try turning things round.

+1 to this idea though, hopefully we'll be able to get it implemented soon.
I give a +1 for this. It is a good idea to implement it due to the amount of incoming questions which are somewhat like what Sonic said.
(2017-04-11 10:56)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately this is the time where the Radio does get a little inactive due to people's other commitments.

I know I'll be able to get on a fair bit this week so we'll try turning things round.

Let me know if you guys need some more Radio Presenters - I may be able to do some presenting myself now and then.
(2017-04-11 22:41)Lewis2212 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-11 10:56)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately this is the time where the Radio does get a little inactive due to people's other commitments.

Let me know if you guys need some more Radio Presenters - I may be able to do some presenting myself now and then.

Not sure if you've already applied but;

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=7208
(2017-04-11 22:49)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-11 22:41)Lewis2212 Wrote: [ -> ]

Not sure if you've already applied but;

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=7208

I didn't bother due to the topic being quite old now so I wasn't sure if they needed any at the moment. I will do it when I get a chance,

Thanks

Have you received my PM based on DJing??
Reference URL's