[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + ALI_DK [COP] 5+1 (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: dreadster

Their LFS username(s): ALI_DK
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] 5+1

Main reason(s): Very poor handling of vehicle, dangerous u-turns, ww narrowly hitting suspect(badly aimed ram), I avoided or he would ruin chase, speeding following chase when lost contact.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?06uv82l4q6szevz

Description of incident (inc date & time):11/04/2017

Replay timestamps:

43:20 - 5+1 flies towards corner of roundabout, at 110+ and obviously collides with the barrier, flipping him and ending up on the wrongside.

43:33 - Enters Foster St, on the wrong side of the road, knowing the suspect and I are coming down the same road, as you can see when he notices suspect, he turns his wheel as if to try and ram him, this is done couple times through chase, I also have to avoid him while going 80mph round the bend, he would have ruined chase if I didn't react as fast as I did, no sorry.

44:10 - 5+1 notices suspect pull a U-turn and goes wrong side once again, but doesn't U-turn, instead he drives ww and aims for the suspect, again another failed ram. Yet again, I had to swerve to avoid this guy.

47:00 - Suspect u-turns as 5+1 is about to get to rb, applies e-brake and terribly u-turns on the wrongside, then slams it in 1st destroying his tyres, then cuts through the lane and hits someone wrongside. (I'm not sure if he was still on join at this point but either way, 4 mins into the chase, he had already wrecked his car, and damaged others.)

50:50 - 5+1 has now lost contact I believe, but still uses his strobes, and when the chase passed the safezone, he follows, at speed limit for now..

51:25 - Goes right up the ramp and turns right onto the bridge, there he puts his footdown, reaches speeds of 90mph+ in a 45, while not in a chase, but simply following/trying to get infront of mine, strobes still active.

I don't normally report people because I'd rather sort issues in server but this guy has the poorest car control of any cop I've seen on servers. Shows no respect to anyone else on the road, as you can see he cuts people up, pushes them out of the way, and crashes into every barrier. 5+1 in my opinion, just from seeing him in this one chase, should not be allowed to cop, or atleast not until he's passed both basic & advanced training, it was lucky that I managed to avoid him everytime he tried to pull off something stupid to the suspect, as he tried to ram him a lot, many times on the wrongside without a care in the world, if he hit me or any other player doing so. If I didn't avoid him, he would have ruined the chase.

Admins looking through this report should note that I only picked out the parts that seemed more concerning with his driving, although if you have the time I would watch the replay straight, from around 42:00 when he joined as backup and watch till the end of time stamps. I've also noticed he's already had his medic license revoked. Also, got his cop license yesterday

Separate incident
Replay : https://www.mediafire.com/?vep6z98hos65nit

WATCH FROM 12:00
12:25 - 5+1 reversed down Foster St and stops in the middle of the road just as I come round the corner.

15:00 - Attempts to overtake a chase, ends up hitting a cop in a different chase,

15:21 - I uturn to go the opposite direction, he wrongsides all the way down bridge freeway, collided with a civ,

16:30 - I had to uturn and wrong way down the bridge to prevent being busted, I avoid all oncoming traffic by moving as far right as I could and slow down, 5+1 then aims at me and trys to ram, but misjudges.

17:18 - pulls up handbrake and turns right (to follow me), hits another chase passing.
hello its me 5+1!
omm when time you saveing replay its my first day to i play with cop
i dont say im so gooooooood !

and

you say i crashing some player yes i know but you can ask they i say sorry and after the chase i payed good money for them if you have problem ask and they are say no problem
days 2 its now today i dont crash any body dont speeding and dont send worng fines for any one you can ask another COp and Player i have replay
and admin i promised for all player to play safe ( real drive)

and if i dont report any one its not means all player is good just i
Forgiveness for all

Otherwise i have replay and i can report another player

i play verry frindly
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
meysamgazme, your behaviour is inexcusable. You've managed to receive 17 URS entries and have your med license revoked in less than 5 weeks. On top of that, this report depicts you speeding as a cop, multiple attempted rams and a total lack of understanding of our system.

For the behaviour displayed in the replay combined with your URS, I'm revoking your cop rights and banning you for 7 days.

If you're not interested in reading our rules and complying with them, I suggest you find a different server to play on. Your behaviour is not welcome here.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's