[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + False Ban (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:
Omwtfyb22 (YaGirlKate)

● Time & Date of Incident:
4:00 PM Mountain Time
4/12/2017

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
What goes here?
● Replay Timestamps:
What goes here?

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I was tuning my car to get it to go as fast as I could and a staff member said i was "speed hacking". I tuned my toe and final drive and i went 20kmh faster (120 to 140) and he called it "speed hacking" and I also have a rev bouncer that does what it says.. NO POWER ADDING!
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

I've forwarded the replay to other members of management. In the meanwhile, who is xtr3mebik3er13?
I'm not sure why you haven't been responsive with this at all. However:
  • Accounts Omwtfyb22 and xtr3mebik3er13 will be provisionally linked.
  • Omwtfyb22 will be unbanned. Whilst we have our suspicions that you were using something, we will give you the benefit of the doubt because other factors could have come into play. Just in case, we remind you of this rule:
    Server Rules Wrote:1.11. Do not use any modifications that alter the physics of LFS (eg collision mesh, performance).

[TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's