[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Thanks [RDSR] Ross & Welcome New Recruit!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

Unfortunately,

[Image: gb.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=n00b_racer] [RDSR] Rossi

has decided to leave the team to try out some new roads. I'd like to thank him for all the hard work he has put into the team right from the very start. He was the man behind managing our fully working forum updating and fixing any bugs so that we can use it. It's been over 2 years since Ross joined and it probably won't be the same without him. We've had a lot of fun and of course we'll still see you around! Smile

Also,

We're always on the look out for new potential members and we're always open to trial somebody who meets the basic requirements.

Please welcome,

[Image: gb.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=dreadster] [RDSR] Surpr1ze

who will be on a trial with us for 2 weeks. If we're happy, he's happy! See you in two weeks!

Thanks for reading

~Lead

[Image: Y3F6Wrd.png]
That's disappointing seeing Rossi with no RDSR tag. Good luck with the path you take!
Disappointing indeed Sad Good luck!
Well, as above coments, will be hard to don't see you arround with [RDSR] tag. Thanks for every advice that you gave to me, for improve myself. Thanks for updating and control everything I told you on forum Tongue and thanks for everything you made. Hope that you be great on your new roads, but for sure, RDSR will be your home. I will miss you.

Also, good luck to Surpr1ze, let's see if you're worth to be a devil Smile
Didn't see that coming Ross, good luck with whatever you decide to do next!
Best of luck, Ross. You were an asset to the team and will be sorely missed. Certainly left big boots to fill!
Good luck ross!
Didn't expect that Ross. Anyway good luck to both of you!
Good Luck! I guess your going under the rock again.. lol
Good luck!
Good luck!
Good luck guys, sad to see you leave Ross
Good luck in future Ross Sad and good luck in the recruiting suRpr1zE
Unexpected Rossi Sad Good luck to both of you! Smile
good luck rossi Wink

gratz dreadster
Thanks guys Smile

Best of luck to you, Surpr1ze.
Best of fun Rossi!
And good luck Surpr1ze!
All the best Rossi, you were an amazing member and really have made a positive impact to the
way RDSR is today, you'll be extremely missed and never forgotten, best of luck for your future endeavors.

Good luck Surp1ze.
Wow Ross, you really surprised me with this one. Thank you for all your hard work you've put in this team.

I hope I see you around!

Cheerz for everything Bud Wink
Good luck Rossi Sad
Congrats Dreadster! Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's