[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hypx-FST Ban for speedhack (i dont do this) (Ban Reduced by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today, i was banned from the server, because supposedly i was using speedhack, and the adm, asked me to put the replay here!

I dont have acess the game folder, but, i can to see the replay in the game, and i will recording and put in the youtube

I dont use this, u have to believe in me!

Use my setup and see, he is very good!

Sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian Biggrin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Setup: http://www.mediafire.com/file/sv54sfm8yc...cruise.set
Youtube: https://youtu.be/n4VUY6_ILdw (uploading)
Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Hi,

I appreciate you are new here, however we quite clearly state that no type of modifications/hacks are permitted on our servers.

Please look at the below GIF:
  • The first part of this (black car) was what I witnessed before speaking to you. As you can clearly see, under acceleration and high-revs your car is extremely jittery. This is consistent with speedhacks, specifically the 'VTEC Mod'.
  • Surprisingly, after another user saw the same and asked you whether you were using speedhacks, you denied it, pitted and then continued driving. The second part of the GIF (red car) is a shot of your car under acceleration - high revs - after after you'd been called-out for using mods - looks much smoother:

[Image: Speedhack13.gif]

The difference is quite clear in my eyes. All evidence points to you using speedhacks on our server, and then quickly disabling them when you knew you were spotted.

What do you say to the above? Bearing in mind, honesty may be only thing which will save you at this point...

Thanks,

Brad
I believe that this could have happened due to the TWEAK that was open, when I entered pit he rebooted to the original car, I did not use speed hack, the only thing that was open at the time related to speed hack was the tweak, but I was not using he
plx, remove my ban, i will take care
Can you please expand on what exactly the tweak is that you refer to?
Tweak, is a program that changes the power of the car to make it look like some real-life car
see this vĂ­deo, he is in portuguese, but you will understand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM97D_VwlsU
the program it was open, but, I was not using
Okay, the thing is that despite you saying you weren't using it, you actually were - whether intentionally or not. I personally think you knew full-well that you were using it, considering the fact that after being questioned you pitted and turned it off.

However, i'm willing to give you a second chance, with the following clear provisos:
  • This is your first and ONLY warning for usage of speedhacks / mods
  • ANY future instances of you using such speedhacks / mods (whether intentionally or by accident) will result in a permanent ban with no chance of successful appeal

Confirm that you agree to the above and I will reduce your ban to 2 days (to give you time to remove it from your system or install a different version of LFS without the mod applied [at your own risk]).
ok, i accept
sorry for all
Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's