[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: I've converted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

So after many years of being a devoted Mouse user, I've converted to Wheelism, and my current almighty God, Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari!

So, please excuse the shitty driving for the next few weeks or so. Tongue

My main question; does anyone recommend a good shifter and/or pedals?

Cheers!
(2017-04-20 21:32)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]My main question; does anyone recommend a good shifter and/or pedals?

Yes, I would recommend a good shifter/pedal setup.
(2017-04-20 21:52)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-20 21:32)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]My main question; does anyone recommend a good shifter and/or pedals?

Yes, I would recommend a good shifter/pedal setup.

I would also, pedals and shifters are essential.
You don't want bad ones anyway.
(2017-04-20 21:32)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

So after many years of being a devoted Mouse user, I've converted to Wheelism, and my current almighty God, Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari!

So, please excuse the shitty driving for the next few weeks or so. Tongue

My main question; does anyone recommend a good shifter and/or pedals?

Cheers!

Great to hear you've converted.

Good pedals are more important than anything else, see this thread for my thoughts on that: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=24138
fanatec pedals or go home
(2017-04-20 21:52)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I would recommend a good shifter/pedal setup.

(2017-04-20 21:53)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]I would also, pedals and shifters are essential.

Cheers guys, your help is greatly appreciated. I'll have you know that I am now looking for good pedals and shifters. Thumbup
I'm glad to hear that Jack, BP & myself where able to steer (get it?) you away from those bad pedals and shifters.
(2017-04-20 23:52)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]fanatec pedals or go home

+1 True lol
Reference URL's