[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Why im banned? (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Username: John_rb1
Nickname: SwedishDrifter
Date: 2017-04-26
Time: around 12.00

Reason: I have no idea why i got banned? i was online and just drving, maked some money. then when i was go offline for playing another game. and now when im back im banned?

When i was play, i didnt crash someone? Was just drifting. and thats not against the rules? so why bann..
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

Do you know who owns the john_rb1 account?
no? i am allways using John_rb name but that and 1 was already taken. so i took 2?
should i know him
Can u now answear me? why did i get a ban?
I'm going to give you one chance to be honest with me. You're telling me you've no association with john_rb1 whatsoever?
Thank you sir!
Thats correct, i dont know who he is, i am allways using John_rb becouse thats my name and RB im called, and both John_rb and John_rb1 was already taken! i have no contact with the user of John_rb1 sir
John_rb2 Wrote:Thank you sir!
Thats correct, i dont know who he is, i am allways using John_rb becouse thats my name and RB im called, and both John_rb and John_rb1 was already taken! i have no contact with the user of John_rb1 sir

I very highly doubt that's the truth.

This account, john_rb2, first joined two days after john_rb1 was banned.

Your IP address matches with john_rb1, not to mention the account names are practically the same, bar a digit.

The best one though, is that john_rb2 had used a nickname of "EATSLEEPDRIFT", which funnily enough is the EXACT same nickname used previously by john_rb1.

Any thoughts on that before I close the thread?
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's