[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Why Im alway get ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Audi A3

- Time & Date of Incident: 04/27/2017 09:47

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Screenshot
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Always Im get ban but not understand why? Nenaudelis - Banned for possible account fraud (Code 1) and I not can login to server :/
Hello Nenaudelis,

Have you moved anywhere recently or used any proxy software while connecting to our server?
I living before in Lithuania but now UK
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Hi, I want ask maybe can change my location ip address before I working to United Kingdom but now came back to Lithuania.
Lic name: Audi A3
Always getting ban one day, wen I want join to server.
Before I have this problem but administration fix that Smile But now came back and same problem :/
Please do not make any more forum accounts (http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/member.p...uid=3145). Login to one and stick with it. I'm going to merge this thread with the thread you made on that account.

Your account has been unlocked.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Reference URL's