[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [TT] FWR [COP] (Report Archived by Sheep)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: BLACKMAFIA.

Their LFS username(s): gt-r-34
Their in-game nickname(s): [TT] FWR [COP]

Main reason(s): Ramming + No sorry

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8evzylofag...t-r-34.mpr
Replay timestamps:
3:12:55
[Image: p_482t9pdu1.gif]
3:26:40
[Image: p_482qkxdu2.gif]
Description of incident (inc date & time): Instead of apologizing he was blaming me saying that i'm "lagging" , You can see clearly in the replay that i'm not .
I really like how you've posted gifs from such an angle that make it look like as if I was going pedal to the metal in your car. Regarding the first hit - as it can be seen from the replay you brakechecked me and decided to body fight me so that I cannot turn left. I predicted that move and went slightly to the left so that I do not allow you to bodyfight me. However, due to the fact that you had ~150 ping the "bodyfight" occured in a more forceful hit.

Regarding the second incident, it can be clearly seen from the gif and the replay that I was braking and went for a PIT in a corner (a maneuver taught in advanced training). As soon as my car makes contact with your car though, it can be pretty clearly seen that you lagged which significantly impacted the collision.

It might have been me who miscalculated the maneuvers by not taking into account your connection, but as it can be seen from the replay I did not bust you, but towed your car and let the chase go on. Accidents happen and so do mistakes.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
First timestamp

What comes to the first timestamp, it could fall into the category of miscalculated manouvres.
  • FWR, I think you turned in a bit too sharp
  • Avenger didn't "respond" to the contact, as he couldn't expect the contact (I think)
  • There may have been a little lag included, which of course makes the contact worse
  • For Avenger's bad luck he ended up hitting a trash can

All the things mentioned above resulted in a bad looking crash. To my eyes this looked like a pure mistake, and I would've liked to see a sorry from FWR.

This was FWR's steering input when the contact happened which makes me think his intention wasn't to ram you (+the fact he helped you back on your wheels).
[Image: SXdhqRj.jpg]

Second timestamp
Here, again a miscalculated manouvre and something FWR should've definitely apologised for. Even if the suspect is lagging and you do bad hit because of it, you should still apologise. I would be more than happy if you did so in the future Smile

Info + conclusion
  • If the suspect brakechecks, it is the suspects fault. However, this doesn't mean that the cop could just ram the suspect on purpose (not the case here).
  • Instead of shouting "report" and "?" ingame, please even try to solve the problem ingame. Avenger, you could've asked FWR to see the replay, and if FWR still would've thought that no apologies are needed, then you could've come to forum and do a report.
  • I personally refrain from "bodyfighting" and light force (which I would use in a chase without lag, e.g. little taps that cause no damage) if the suspect is lagging.
  • FWR, if you could please apologise to Avenger here or on the server (whatever suits you the best), I would be happy.

If you have any questions, please ask.
Thanks for the quick response, Sheep, and I apologize for my actions, which should've been calculated more properly.
Thanks for cooperation, really mature behavior. I like it.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's