[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - mikasssss (Report Archived by Renegade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): mikasssss
Their in-game nickname(s): ˙Rcd"Mikas* (can't copy it)

Main reason(s): Drifting at roundabout, ignoring sirens, following and interfering with chase, ramming, arab drifting, provoking cops

Replay and/or screenshot link: >> Quite long replay, sorry Sad (107MB) <<
Replay timestamps:
5:06:30 - Drifting at roundabout
5:17:05 - Ignoring sirens, interfering with chase (a bit earlier he u-turned only to follow chase), while later trying to ramm cop in chase and all the time following chase, ignoring warnings about it
5:17:27 - Ignoring sirens, following me very close and ramming me (in this moment I was trying to talk to someone else), he is all the time trying to follow chase
5:17:40 - Ignoring sirens, ignoring several !move commands
5:20:01 - Ignoring sirens, ramming cop in chase
5:20:15 - Ramming someone head-on, he used his sorry bind however for me it doesn't look like accident, while later ramming cop in chase when driving wrong way, blocking cop
5:20:40 - Drifting at roundabout
5:21:50 - Drifting at roundabout in wrong direction, causing few crashes (by the way there you can see another drifter at roundabout - Mint. vaixmen (Heisenberg.))
5:22:40 - I'm not sure if we can call it arab drifting, but I think it's kind of
5:23:35 - Causing crash while arab drifting (sorry bind was used), after it he again is drifting at roundabout
5:27:00 - Causing quite big crash while arab drifting (sorry bind was used)
5:31:11 - Drifting around gas station to provoke me to chase him, 5:31:36 - he said "go chase", 5:34:10 - he said "[COP] Adrian - go please"

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (01.05) about 15:30 (UK time). I was trying to talk with him (start from 5:27:35) but he was ignoring most of my messages
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi there, after looking at the timestamps in this replay, it's clear to me that this user is just aiming to cause issues. The rams (even with sorry binds) are blatant and not acceptable. As for the roundabout drifting, especially the wrong way roundabout drifting, this is also not acceptable. The chase interference is totally unacceptable, especially as he pit manoeuvred you.

The user will receive a 7 day ban for their actions.

Thank you for taking the time to write this report, and also for attempting to speak to the user in game first.
-Ren

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's