[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Nathan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Egor51region

● Time & Date of Incident 06/05/17

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B76ZGc...zlpN2hOVHc
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:Hello! me banned for year, its horribly for me, ofcource i was brake the rules when going wron way on autobahn (
If this is in fact forbidden) sorry for that because me didnt see a crash with COPAdrian may be its because bad internet connection... This is something that I did not see and therefore thought that a policeman just wants to earn easy money, which shocked me! I told him that it was not, but he did not say anything, I wrote out a fine, I had nothing to do and I began to run! I'm not happy to lose my money that I have long earned, I did not rob anyone, did not work as a policeman. I turned the rudder and pressed the gas pedal to earn a new XFR, but then some impudent cop (in my opinion) wants to earn money of me when I'm not guilty! So I became so insecure to leave the chase on the opposite lane! I did not say it right away, because I tried to break away from the chase, that it would technically stop, when the chase was over, I immediately went to the side of the road, that would not happen again and again tried all forgiveness and said that it's me that the policeman cheated ( From my point of view, due to the fact that I can not, probably from stagnation (hight ping)) wanted to get me a fine that was in the chat from me, perhaps it is incorrectly written, because that I am from Russia and do not know English, so do not understand it, sorry! Can reduce the ban time?Blushing And I want to add: why did everyone ask for money from me? In me so many times have crashed very much and nobody has given me money never! Why should I give them money when I did not get a cent? The threat that I will be lodged with a complaint is not the reason for my apologies, I just wanted to leave the police first, so that he would not charge me a fine, and then ask everyone for forgiveness! But I ventured to be caught and quickly apologized, and then when I broke away from the chase I told the reason why I was behaving this way ... forgive me for being so ridiculous
I used Google translator, maybe it's something that was not translated as I wanted, perhaps because of this you have been considering my application for so long? what should I do? and i want to draw your attention to the fact that I wrote that I did not see the accident, well, about what I did not have an accident on my computer, but I was at the police officer because of a bad connection - this I can not prove to you unfortunately, but repeat that I indicated in the application this is the same repetition that was pointed out in the complaint of the cop Adrian, so forgive me, but I can not prove my case, I beg to believe
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Dear Egor51Kirovsk,

The incident in question which i am sure you are aware of is here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid242254

Now the length of ban itself was more based on your horrendous History within our servers in combination with the latest report.

You have not long returned from a 64 day ban for causing crashes on our servers.

This is a constant problem with you and your driving, even from your unban request you clearly have not taken the time to read and learn the rules.You have a total of 8 bans for ramming over the years, typically we only work within the last 6 months now that still shows 5 bans not including this one.

Frankly the TC team have been more than leniant with you in regards to giving you the chance to get your act together and follow the rules.

Regarding your unban request today:

you state you are not fully 100% aware if going the WW on autobahn is illegal.. see rule :

" 10. --- Individual Server Rules ---
10.0.1. Do Not drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn

Driving wrong way on Autobahn sections is strictly forbidden, even during chases.
If you find yourself on the wrong side of the Autobahn while being chased, you are expected to turn around, slow down and wait for the cops to catch up. You must not gain an advantage.
Autobahn sections' names will contain the word "Autobahn" or "A.Bahn"."

The way you state "...some impudent cop (in my opinion)" implies a aura of disrespect, he had the right to chase you. If you didnt want to lose more money you should have paid the fine. If you run you take the chance of loosing more money.

Im sorry you have over 30 seconds to accept a fine even with a high ping i find this unplausable. To reiterate the point above your internet connection is your responsiblity its not the cops fault you have a high ping.

In summary you evaded the cops by intially running then ramming/ driving wrong way on autobahn and now you are querying why they asked you for money after you had illegally evaded them.

Now i ask myself are you likely to change if i was to have you unbanned, judging by your history in the game and the incident itself im sorry but the answer is no.

I feel i have more than justfied the ban and it will stay at 365 days with no reduction.

As a parting comment i sincerly hope you take the time during your ban to read and learn the rules and the manual before your return.

http://www.city-driving.co.uk/manual/
http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's