[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - few arab drifters (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): zxu511, x6ARH, xx3bod506
Their in-game nickname(s): '' ExclT '', x6ARH, DR.LFSX

Main reason(s): Arab drifting

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B76ZGc...2RRZjZjQnc
Replay timestamps:
2:55:40 to the end of replay - '' ExclT '' arab drifting
3:01:55 to the end of replay - x6ARH arab drifting
3:15:30 to the end of replay - DR.LFSX arab drifting

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (08.05) about 13:20 (Uk time). I was trying to talk with '' ExclT '' (start from 3:23:48) but he didn't answer my question, just keept repeating "sorry" and "i wont do it again". You can trust me or no, I already warned all of them several times last few days. Reaction always was the same: sorry, some time no arab drifting and then, when I'm not watching, arab drifting again. It's already boring for me to warn them so I decided to write this report. I need to go soon so I only wrote timestamps where thay start their "driving", I hope it's enough evidence.
is that what you good at ?! reporting arabdrift only for fun ? other drivers have fun and driving but you like just a cameraman , just watch and report. stop kissing ass tc members and have fun in the game not just reporting and being idiot.we already have enough idiots in the server. i dont say that because i get banned because u , i already send my money and cars to my friends ,i stopped playing tc anyway because stupid children like u and dino and others hate arabs and acting like they dont. i wish u could see this message before tc delete it.

Administrator Message by: BP

1.2. Respect other users. Personal attacks are not tolerated.
3.2. Only admins and users involved in the user report/unban request are permitted to post.

Warning level will be raised.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
All of this is in accordance to Rule 1.12.2:

ExclT will receive a confirmable warning for his action due to his clean history.

x6ARH will receive a 7 day ban as he just recently received a month's ban for arab drifting.

DR.LFS will receive a 3 day ban due to his recent unclean history and provoking accidents through arab drifting.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's