[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Microphone - Audio Jack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So earlier today, my audio jack kind of snapped and is not broken. So I cannot use my speakers or headphones anymore.... I have been looking around the internet trying to find ways to change the Microphone In into and Audio Out, but the only thing I can find is RealTek. Now I don't have RealTek and tried changing my drivers (noob mistake, did nothing) to RealTek but nothing happens... at all. Yes, I could by a USB adaptor but I'm super limited with my USB ports and don't have many, even with me buying a USB bus. Also because it would take a while or arrive, and I have no money.
If anyone has any ideas, it would be nice to know since I can't really do much now.

Very descriptive image of my device manager: (if it helps....)
[Image: gNAtbdA.png]
get a usb headset and put it in a hub with your keyboard (if you fear about mouse polling rates/functionality.) that is the most sensible choice. the other choice you have is to get the cheapest audio card(if you are on a desktop pc) and get over it. 20 bucks should do it..
Quote:I have no money. || I'm super limited with my USB ports

You're super limited from all aspects, buy a GOOD brand new desktop PC and I'll guarantee it'll be so much better, until then, you gotta live with it.
@dyzio2206 I could but that required more money than just buying an adaptor. Plus they wouldn't be exactly what I'd what considering that if I were to get new headphones; Astro all the way ;p

@Ad Well, ya see; I'm kinda not doing good with money and most of it is going towards the ped so that is the project for now. Computer is still gonna happen but won't be for a while. On the other hand, HDMI won't work and I don't know how to program the Mic In, if you or anyone knows something ;3
Reference URL's