[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - exact200sx (Unban Request Granted by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: exact200sx

- Time & Date of Incident: 31.03/2012 // 01.04.2012

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Dont have a replay
- Replay Timestamps: As above

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: In my opinion the ban wasnt right. I got one warning for the numberplate "NEEDTOFU" which just means "Need Tofu" - Tofu is japanese food and i was meant to use it because of Initial D. Its not whatever the person thought it meant.
The next thing is that i did not know that "stunting" means "drifting (in roundabouts)" because i think stunting is jumping over stuff and so on. In the end i accept this rule as i people explain what was meant by that rule and i would really suggest to define the rule better.
I do accept that it was wrong to follow a chase and interfeer it.
As i have said on the server, i am sorry and i wont do that again.
I think i deserve the chance because for example the license plate just seems to be a misunderstanding and as said before im sorry for the two rules above i broke.

Thanks in advance.
Greetings, exact200sx
Your warning as nothing to do with this. And do you honestly think i'm that dumb? As for drifting the roundabout, I told you, AcyD, and another user in CAPS not to drift it and you still do it. Then you do it a short time later and I kicked you for it.
Okay well as you said the warning has nothing to do with this. Okay. I know you caught me doing it earlier the day and I still did it later so you kicked me. So didnt I get a punishment for it?
You did thus being kicked. You were drifting the roundabout, following/interfering with a chase as well. I told you to read the rules and you said you have already so I really don't get why you acted the way you were last night on the servers.
As written above i accept that it was wrong to intefeer the chase and im sorry for this.
Actually you didnt even tell me the reason why you kicked me. (Im pretty sure about this)
So I was just wondering but didnt really know why so..
I know this all wasnt a good start but i think you are a kind person..
If not unban me, then i would wish to have the punish of 5 days ban lowered please.
I did tell you why you were being kicked, I told you three times actually, twice before I kicked you and once after. Anyways since your new I'm willing to give you a chance so please follow the rules at all times.
(2012-04-01 19:14)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways since your new I'm willing to give you a chance so please follow the rules at all times.

No Unban yet..?
Just reminded him in the servers, he will process it asap Smile
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's