[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report djmad (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: - K -

Their LFS username(s): djmad
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] DJmadguy

Main reason(s): Gave me ticket because careless

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?w1gp300u5ts62qn

Replay timestamps:
01:51:10:00 - He was in front of me .
01:51:42:36 - He stopped me for this reason ( http://prntscr.com/fbxo4f ) - The road was tight and he drive slow speed.
01:52:00:00 - I was stopped .
01:54:10:00 - He said I hit him from in the back !
01:55:00:00 - He said ( What I'll do it, fine you for careless, 60€ instead of causing an accident ) - Really, I causing an accident? where the accident in the reply? and he fined me careless 60€.

-- This person is looking for mistakes of players and not looking for play and laws! --

# Please take the necessary action with him. #

- Thank you.
Okay, I am not going to waste myself or anyone else's time here by making up a lie or anything - I'm going to be straightforward. I have both LFS Lazy/Mary, and on my screen both lit up with this person hitting me (it was small but it was tailgating, he got too close and for that reason, I lit him up). And so I fined him for it. Although on the replay (even myself thinking this) it was a small hit, and it was different in that first person point because it was spur of the moment. Do what you'd like. This is however, a pointless report in my eyes seeing how it was such a small thing, small amount and not that big of an issue. I'm sure this would be better as an Refund Request myself. Either way, he was fined for Tailgating (my bad, wrong fine selection, and wording. Mistake on my behalf).

However, since the replay is here - this Marcus fella who was throwing insults around at people for doing their role, (screenshot disappeared from my hard drive but can be seen when I stopped this user).
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Well, considering - K - was actually tailgating DJMad, that in itself is careless driving because you're putting yourself and others at risk of crashing.

Granted, DJMad could have also fined you for tailgating, but the fine for careless driving was perfectly reasonable. You can sort these kind of petty arguments out by just reviewing what you did BEFORE you report, that will stop admin time being wasted on reports that are simply not needed.

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's