[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Multiple report - Rusty tunes, [TOW]Kerty, JDMWorks.Furkan (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Seal..

Their LFS username(s):
r3zp3k7
Their in-game nickname(s): Rusty Tunes

Their LFS username(s): goettler
Their in-game nickname(s): [TOW] Kerty

Their LFS username(s): DrftrStenclow
Their in-game nickname(s): JDMWorks.Furkan

Main reason(s): Ignoring sirens, ramming a cop in chase, overtaking chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay

Replay timestamps:
- 1:05:39 - Rusty Tunes - Full speeding towards a chase, trying to hit a chase
- 1:06:20 - [TOW] Kerty - overtaking the chase
- 1:06:29 - Rusty Tunes - hes waiting for the chase, then blocks
- 1:07:09 - Rusty Tunes - Following the chase, overtaking
- 1:10:09 - JDMWorks.Furkan - ignoring sirens, speeding > crashing cop in chase
- 1:10:20 - Rusty Tunes - Full speeding towars "SIRENS", aiming for a cop, full speed ram - end of chase.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 25/5/2017 - aprox 15:00 UTC
I was chasing Persian Gulf when these guys started totaly ignore sirens and the chase at all. These was many moments which are not involved in timestamps, i chose only those major ones. Total disrespecting of server rules in case of Rusty Tunes, others were "accidentaly" involved.

Ty, Jacob
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
RustyTunes:

1:05:39 - No, he swerved out of the way because he anticipated your chase moving over to his lane.

1:06:29 - Yeah he could have made a bit more of an effort to move for the chase.

1:07:09 - Yeah overtaking the chase there.

1:10:20 - "Didn't see sirens" - Don't know if I can completely believe that, especially on Sydney... He did not apologise here either.

[TOW] KARTI:

Made a mistake here, but should have been a lot more careful. He did apologise immediately afterwards.

JDMWorks.Furkan:

Claims he had an "fps drop" which, considering he went straight into you, probably did happen on a map like Sydney. He did apologise immediately.

However, Jacob, your comment afterwards of "retarrdss" was not needed either. You have got a history of insulting so I'm going to warn you this time, it'll be a ban most likely next time so watch your anger please whilst on the server.

RustyTunes will receive a confirmable warning for ignoring SIRENS and overtaking multiple times.

[TOW] KARTI will not have any action taken on him, he made a little mistake compared to the other incidents and apologised immediately.

JDMWorks.Furkan will also have no action taken on him as it was most likely a frame drop considering he apologised immediately afterwards.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's