[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report - hibooost (Report Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Prise_20

Their LFS username(s): hibooost
Their in-game nickname(s): M •

Main reason(s):Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link:*LINK REMOVED* Major Popup infestation - Dizzle

Replay timestamps: in the description

Description of incident (inc date & time):1-in 20:30 he break hard 2- in 23:05 he ram me sayed lag but i can't see lag if he go into me
Hi Prise,

20:30: was my mistake. I play on keyboard so every time I brake the game sees it as 100% foot down to the floor. When I braked, it was to keep distance from the drifter in front of me, and on top of everything I was talking to my brother in person so my concentration was definitely off. Despite this, I instantly moved to the left and hit my car on the barrier in the process in order to make room for you to drive past. I did drive aggressively after this and apologise for that and for the hard brake, regardless of my reasoning.

23:05: was also my mistake and I did apologise for it. The "lag" excuse is definitely true but that wasn't all of it, I was not concentrating 100% on the game again, and I was speeding and tried to overtake the people in front of me while half paying attention to the game. You can tell because my apology was not a bind but a very quick typed message with my excuse. When I started paying full attention to the game and the flak I was receiving for hitting you, I started typing well and in full sentences - this, atleast to me, proves I wasn't really paying attention at the time. Before I went into pits I was stationary at the pitstop for quite a while because I was engaging in conversation in person. The conversation continued when I left pits - my fault, sorry. I realise I shouldn't have done that and that decision was pretty poor.

As I got nearer to the lights, I tried to avoid hitting the barrier next to me and ended up hitting you, but you can see where I tried to turn right to avoid hitting you. It was alot worse than how I intended it to turn out and in the replay looks like I blatantly rear ended you for no particular reason. The reason I said "Lag" was due to the fact that from my view your car was inching forward so I thought i'd be fine trying to get into your lane to avoid hitting you and the barrier and remain as close as I could to the traffic lights, as I thought you were running the red light slowly so I'd have just enough room to move in and avoid all objects. I did have a 350ms ping. It was a huge miscalculation on my part, and I assure you I had no intentions of ramming. Again, I'm sorry for this - it's not what it seemed. I apologise profusely for all that happened during that incident and assure you that the game will have my undivided attention when I'm driving in the future.

Again, my apologies.
Thank you.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Im going to add this to my "Useless report list".

20:30 - Im not sure of the problem here. He slammed the brakes but you didn't crash nor did it affect you at all.

23:05- Yes, M was driving a bit crazy but you can see its not a purposeful hit.

A ram would be an intentional full throttle (maybe half throttle) into your car by the way.

You insulted him by calling him a "nub". This is against the rules. Do not insult other players.

Lastly, Had he rammed you on purpose you failed to try and work it out on the server so I wouldn't take any action anyways. Try to work it out first instead of saying Report report report!

http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/

-Dizzle

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's