[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report racerss / Dee (Report Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Brixton4g63t

Their LFS username(s): racerss
Their in-game nickname(s): Dee

Main reason(s): Ramming a COP

Replay and/or screenshot link: rsm-hosting.de/lfs/Dee.mpr
Replay timestamps:

30:37 - See him illegal parking on the cross, warn him, no reaction, then !chase him
31:16 - First reaction, he call me to move cause I was a little bit near. I restart the car and move back so he can drive away, I !lost it
34:05 - I saw him again WW and parking there, but I was in Chase
35:58 - after Chase I go back there and he was parking already, I tell him and he answere "Go Away"
36.10 - I start the !chase to fine him, he discuss
36:52 - He flee and we get in chase
39:22 - I !lost it cause my XFR Setup is useless offroad
39:34 - He call me "nub"
41: 42 - parking again at the same point
42:19 - Again !chase for illegal parking, again Chase (Ganji get involved with backup call)
44:35 - Lost the Chase cause I cant fallow proper offroad
47:03 - again illegal parking on the same point

- The Prolog, cause annoying but nothing wrong to this point -

47:03 - Again !chase to fine him
47:46 - He ram me, I call him "thats ramming"
47:58 - He say "thats pushing a COP in chase" - The chase hasn´t startet to this point, was only the ticket here
48:01 - 2nd Ram
48:44 - 3th Ram, hard this time. And absolutly no sorry

Description of incident (inc date & time):
4. June 2017, around 12:00 h GTM+2 (Berlin Time)
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

Thanks for the report. I'll let you know my opinions in the below, but i'll also leave this open as I want a response from AD.

Firstly, I don't necessarily think the first hit can be classified as ramming. As such, I think the immediate call that you're going to report him is a little premature.

That being said, the fact that AD continued to reverse into you another 3-4 times - progressively harder each time - was too far. In my opinion this is AD being annoying & provocative for the sake of it. If roles had been reversed and hits 2-5 had been done on a suspect, I think most people would agree that it is unnecessary and beyond the line of "appropriate force".

AD: Before I decide the outcome of this report I want to hear your response to the above.

Thanks,

Brad
Chase at ~30: Completely ignores me, as you can see in the logs.
35:28: I'm in the process of testing some code, and even sent him a screenshot as a proof, he ignored me again despite that I'm not causing any danger
~39: He gets rekt
42: Same thing, the server was full and your only interest was me, he gets rekt again.
--

Comes back, this time he does chase but when I start to move he leaves, so as he's not interested in a chase I pushed him away, when were were in a chase.

--

Quote:AD: Before I decide the outcome of this report I want to hear your response to the above.

I believe everything is clear, he provoked a reaction and got one, out of 38 players he only chooses me despite me not causing any danger or anything.

If he has choosen to be not so respectful so he'll get treated back the same way.

Summary: A rookie [COP] In a XFR trying to chase me for illegal parking, has a poor communication and choose to be picky, provoked a reaction and got one, pretty sure that doesn't warrant any admin actions does it?
I said that I want report him after the 2nd Ram, not after the first. After the first I only call him, that it is ramming what he do.

But yeah, I would not hide that my tolerance limit was lower with that user then it would be with another user who not have that prehistory with me. But anyways, it was worth a report I think cause it´s ramming an we are not in chase at this moment. We are in the 45 sec area.

And I can´t fallow his reason that he want test something. He not even try to ask friendly or something like that. He was a little bit rude from the first moment and it is illegal parking.

But I will stay it clear: I will only report that ramming (and the 2nd and 3th are rams in my opinion). The prehistory was annoying, but not the reason for my report.
But you were parked illegally, hence the claim that he was "targeting" you is not justified. You could have parked elsewhere and continued your testing, surely?

Either way, he may not want to chase you (justifiable as you tend to go off-road a lot) but that doesn't mean he can't continue to fine you if you park in exactly the same place time and time again.

You also claim Brixton has poor communication, yet your messages didn't seem overly friendly..
(2017-06-05 13:03)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]but that doesn't mean he can't continue to fine you if you park in exactly the same place time and time again.

Does that include him starting to chase, issues a fine, then when I start to move he insta !lost ?

I don't want to turn this into an argument Brad, I'm convinced and confident that what I've done was fine, it's up to you now.

€: Fixed Quote
Okay, well looking at the local chat I see you did explain the situation to Brixton in a more friendly manner than what was seen in public chat:

Dee : !l Hey
Dee : !l Testing something
Dee : !l If you don't mind Tongue

Now, I don't think that necessarily justifies you hitting him fairly hard but it gives the situation a little more context.

As alluded to in this thread, you both have a prior history of issues with each other so i'd simply suggest you either both learn to cordially deal with each other or keep your distance.

I'm not going to take any action on this, but hopefully you both realise that this probably could have been dealt with a little better (e.g. Brixton possibly giving Dee a little breathing room if he was genuinly testing something for which he needed to be parked next to the traffic lights; and Dee better explaining why he had to be parked there clearer and not losing your temper so easily).

Thanks,

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's