[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: hi its me ALI_DK can u un ban me !? (Ban Reduced by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi admin of tc server
im
ALI_DK
ommm about 2 week ago i say for on admin to ban me some days because i have Exam
and he ban me 2 month
now my exam is finished can u un ban me ! the admin is [TC]›Blacktop‹
you are can ask him about this !
ty
have good time...
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
ok ty !
Hi,

You asked me no less than 12 times for me to ban you. After each, I told you to stop asking me, and to exercise self-control.

After this, you then proceeded to what I'll guess was a threat to ram me, should I not ban you?

I didn't ban you out of the kindness of my heart in order to help you with your test. I banned you because you couldn't take no for an answer, after I had asked you numerous times to stop asking me.
hi

yes its ture but i do some fun work on you (dont ram)
and i honestly say ban me but you dont do it !
pls un ban me
i want work with this acc ! pls ty

heyyyyyyyyy
[TC]►Blacktop◄ help me !

why he ban me?
IRMEYSAM was banned by [TC]»Pete«

just i say him to unban this acc he banned
ardalan5095 why?
ah
ardalan5095 was banned as it is linked to you, and by the looks of which you were using to evade your current ban.

I'll reiterate, I banned you due to your incessant annoying of me, after I had repeatedly told you to stop.

Rule 9.1 Wrote:Do not argue with the [TC] members. If a [TC] member tells you to stop doing something, do so.

I told you no 12 times, and I was also asking you to stop in between. After which, it was quite apparent that you would have been comfortable with ramming in order to provoke a ban from me. If I may remind you, you had no issue in leaving the pits in a XRT wheelie set in order to use against my vehicle.

If that's the extent that you're willing to go for for a ban, of course I am going to take action.

I still don't know why you were asking for a ban so badly. If you really couldn't stay away from LFS so you could study for exams, I'd suggest in future just uninstalling it until such a time where you are able to play again.
oh godddddd 45 days ! im dead!
pls pls pls i promis you to dont do it again i love this server sry for say 12nd ban me ! now i say 12nd unban me pls for God's sake

I was wrong Please leave your e-sim account
I promise I will not bother you anymore
UnsureI accept my mistake
I work with I'll Devil in {XRT}
we are is frinds

thank you Google Translate its soo gooood!
Okay, how about this.

I won't unban you immediately, however I am willing to reduce your ban to 14 days, starting from today. This means that you will be unbanned on June 30th.

This ban reduction will be on the condition that in future, you do not ask an admin to ban you just because you have to study. It is your responsibility, not ours.

Also when you do return, you will be expected to fully comply with our rules when on our servers. This particularly includes any ramming, or intention to ram.

This is as fair as I can be in this situation. Do you agree to the terms of the ban reduction?
Hello . Thanks. I agree to be better, but if less than 14 days is more than 20 days was limited to
And I want more quickly (more quickly) get into your server

If I can start from now and release so that I could drive with my friends
Morsi (Your Name) I do not know what's your real name?
Do you have ets2 simulator?
Or
asseto corrsa?
I think the best simulator is ASSEto corsa
I would like to purchase later this month as well RFACTOR2
Do you WILL NOT GO BUY to make progress together?
Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's