[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What the hell was this? Banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got banned for the occurrence of the cops in a police chase.I got banned for 14 days? The cops passed without any contact.Where is the crime?I didn't contact chase.I want the duration of the banned to be reduced. I don't demand the removal.You're not doing it already.Do not turn off topic comments. I want to discuss. I'm banned unjustly.

I passed the cops so I got suspended for 14 days. Isn't that ridiculous?
Supply a replay if you wish to discuss, also, it probably won't get you anywhere.
You come racing down the Autobahn, you would have had SIREN's plastered all over your screen and you failed to slow down.

You know that is against the rules, so I kicked you without warning. And how do I know that you know its against the rules? Well, you come back and said this....

Quote:2017-06-16 15:18:40 UTC One (Kyoto) -RenaultSportTeam. 'İlkerBaydan : [TC]›Ash‹[COP] - To annoy you I passed.

Feel free to make an unban request however in the relevant area of the forum!
I got suspended for no reason.You have to be fair.I want to contact someone in charge.
You got suspended for the reasons above.

You see this: [Image: GroupImage-Supervisor.png], well this means I technically am 'in charge' to an extent, so how can I help?
(2017-06-16 15:32)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]You come racing down the Autobahn, you would have had SIREN's plastered all over your screen and you failed to slow down.

You know that is against the rules, so I kicked you without warning. And how do I know that you know its against the rules? Well, you come back and said this....

Quote:2017-06-16 15:18:40 UTC One (Kyoto) -RenaultSportTeam. 'İlkerBaydan : [TC]›Ash‹[COP] - To annoy you I passed.

Feel free to make an unban request however in the relevant area of the forum!

I told you I'm not disturbing you But you didn't listen,
Ok as you're not asking a question, we can either 1) leave it here, or 2) discuss this further in an unban request. Please head to http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2 for details on how to do so!
(2017-06-16 15:36)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Ok as you're not asking a question, we can either 1) leave it here, or 2) discuss this further in an unban request. Please head to http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2 for details on how to do so!

That's not fair. You're the admin, you have to be fair. I wouldn't have come here if I thought I was wrong.You won't see me on the server for 14 days, I hope you're happy, ASH.
In all honesty, I had absolutely no intention of banning you, I was going to let you come back and talk. However you come back and instantly said:

Why should I and the community have to put up with someone who is blatantly wanting to cause trouble?

And I am not the 'director' If you would like this situation dealt with by more senior members of the team, I can organise that, however you would be required to make an unban request.

All the best,

Ash
(2017-06-16 15:46)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]In all honesty, I had absolutely no intention of banning you, I was going to let you come back and talk. However you come back and instantly said:

Why should I and the community have to put up with someone who is blatantly wanting to cause trouble?

And I am not the 'director' If you would like this situation dealt with by more senior members of the team, I can organise that, however you would be required to make an unban request.

All the best,

Ash

Not to disturb you. I'm using translate and sometimes it is not translating correctly Ash...
RenaultSport,

The rules are there for a reason. I'm currently for nearly 6 more months for not following a rule. If they do something it's not because they want to, but because they're enforcing the rules. If you don't want to follow rules go find another server.
(2017-06-16 15:50)StatGear Wrote: [ -> ]RenaultSport,

The rules are there for a reason. I'm currently for nearly 6 more months for not following a rule. If they do something it's not because they want to, but because they're enforcing the rules. If you don't want to follow rules go find another server.
The rules always I was already asleep.
I think this should just be closed before anymore arguing happens in here to be honest....
Anyway, I say I didn't want to disturb you in there Ash.I don't want to appeal for the banned. Have a good game!

(2017-06-16 16:01)RenaultSport Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, I say I didn't want to disturb you in there Ash.I don't want to appeal for the banned. Have a good game!

You can close the topic.
Reference URL's