[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: rFactor 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Never really was a fan of rFactor, but just saw some stuff about the upcoming rFactor 2, and looks quite awesome actually.

Trailer

Some other stuff

Even the sounds are beautiful D:
Ikr sounds so amazing Rolleyes
Is rFactor just single seaters?
No it's pretty much all categories, even karts Tongue
It's moddable, so you can create your own tracks and own categories.

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/

That website is where you can download mods for rFactor 1, might give you an idea of what it's like.
Erhh, so when is the game going to be released? Since they said 2/4th of 2010 in 2009.. Ohmy
(2011-10-21 16:44)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Erhh, so when is the game going to be released? Since they said 2/4th of 2010 in 2009.. Ohmy

Oh is it like lfs ? Tongue haha
Even worse Wink
Haha Smile
(2011-10-21 16:44)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Erhh, so when is the game going to be released? Since they said 2/4th of 2010 in 2009.. Ohmy

Well, this trailer was only uploaded two weeks ago.
I can't believe I just watched the road dry.. Confused
Bump for sexy gameplay

Ohmy
If that's supposed to be Monaco, it's so inaccurate Tongue

Nice gameplay though I suppose.
It's like old-fashioned Monaco I guess Tongue
"This is a Formula 2 car being driven around historic Monaco, catching and passing a Formula 3 car." Smile

Awesome!
(2011-11-28 20:32)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]Nice gameplay though I suppose.

I just hope the game won't feel like driving a wooden stick Rolleyes
Well, rFactor 2 i futher ahead than LFS, and i'm afraid LFS won't get any better than it currently is, with this continuously promises and sloppy work they put in it these days.

When rFactor2 becomes more like a free driving game as LFS, i'm heading over. That's for sure. But i'm a big LFS lover, so i really hope that it doesn't happen.
(2011-10-17 17:17)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]No it's pretty much all categories, even karts Tongue
It's moddable, so you can create your own tracks and own categories.

With some really good developers.. eventually [TC] CityDriving Three? Tongue
rfactor is awesome, plenty of mods and tracks available. really looking forward to rf2. btw that is an accurate version of the track, its just from the 60's i think.
So much for drifting in rFactor now Tongue

It would be really cool tho, I hope LFS devs do something like that.

rFactor 2 shitz on LFS now Tongue
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's