[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - Patrol (Unban Request Denied by Rifo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:Patrol0019

- Time & Date of Incident
02/04/2012 About 4pm
- Replay / Screenshot Link:-
- Replay Timestamps:-

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

My friend was driving whilst i was outside my home, as i know he tried to flip guy called Rivo. He haven't told me anything else he told me he tried to help him I can't trust him at 100% thats why he ended up with ban, iam really pleasant to get unban however i know it was my mistake to allow him to play on my PC i hope this will get happy end. BTW sorry for Rivo i don't know exactly whats happened.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello,

Well first things first, you should know that "your account, your responsibility"

If you don't trust people much, then don't let them use your account and get it banned. Your friend rammed me full speed on highway when i was on my roof. Didn't look like a tow at all, he was just driving, saw me, and headed towards me. Hence, unban denied. I'm sorry but you have to be careful with your account.

Rifo
I know it is my responsibility to protect my account from immature peoples like my friend. I know it isn't good reason to unban me but i never got banned for ramming on TC. Iam always trying to avoid accident if possible. Ive changed from that time when i was rulebreaker, i found that TC gives me something what any server doesn't thats why iam asking for unban. Thanks
I'm happy you're finding the best of TC servers, but still unban is denied. Sorry.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's