[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report (Report Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: AdreesTinkler

Their LFS username(s): TheScottishMac
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] MacIK

Main reason(s): Poor driving as a cop

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/maclkpoorcop
Replay timestamps:
2:18:14.43
2:18:25; messing around with sirens for some reason?
2:18:42; corner cutting
2:18:52; going ww, speeding and running a red light

Description of incident (inc date & time): Bad driving whilst a cop not in a chase as well as the breaking of normal road laws. This isn't the first time I've seen him drive badly and Rossi also makes mention of the fact that he's challenged him before for speeding on Kyoto but he was ignored. I feel this is a problem that won't solve itself and hence the report. The user in question also claims he's ok to drift around corners because he's spoken to Ice about how his car downshifts on bends.
2:18:14.43
2:18:25; messing around with sirens for some reason? - Checking TC Lights is working. was connected via keyboard but not wheel (hence slow down to tab out and restart.)
2:18:42; corner cutting (where?)
2:18:52; going ww, speeding and running a red light (WW - where? Speeding yes I will admit that. Redlight - Like i said in chat I didn't see it.(weve all done it)

Description of incident (inc date & time): Bad driving whilst a cop not in a chase as well as the breaking of normal road laws. This isn't the first time I've seen him drive badly and Rossi *I have 0 Recollection of this occurring.* also makes mention of the fact that he's challenged him before for speeding on Kyoto but he was ignored. I feel this is a problem that won't solve itself and hence the report.

*The user in question also claims he's OK to drift around corners because he's spoken to Ice about how his car downshifts on bends*. - I will correct you there. I did NOT say Its OK to drift, I actually explained that Im using a automatic car. Something You do not use, (watched you after report) When It downshifts which I CAN NOT control It will make the car slide a little... Like I explained in the TC sever chat.
(2017-06-26 17:20)TheScottishMac Wrote: [ -> ]2:18:14.43
2:18:25; messing around with sirens for some reason? - Checking TC Lights is working. was connected via keyboard but not wheel (hence slow down to tab out and restart.)
2:18:52; going ww, speeding and running a red light (WW - where? Speeding yes I will admit that. Redlight - Like i said in chat I didn't see it.(weve all done it)

Description of incident (inc date & time): Bad driving whilst a cop not in a chase as well as the breaking of normal road laws. This isn't the first time I've seen him drive badly and Rossi *I have 0 Recollection of this occurring.* also makes mention of the fact that he's challenged him before for speeding on Kyoto but he was ignored. I feel this is a problem that won't solve itself and hence the report.

*The user in question also claims he's OK to drift around corners because he's spoken to Ice about how his car downshifts on bends*. - I will correct you there. I did NOT say Its OK to drift, I actually explained that Im using a automatic car. Something You do not use, (watched you after report) When It downshifts which I CAN NOT control It will make the car slide a little... Like I explained in the TC sever chat.

Firstly, don't see this as a personal attack. I've nothing against you as a player, I just feel your copping is not good. Was there a particular reason for you speccing me after I called you out on your driving? Perhaps to catch me out for some reason?

1. The timestamps aren't accurate to the millisecond. Your wheels aren't on the road by The Hills if I recall recorrectly, instead, two of them are on the grass as you try to take on the corner.
  2. You cross over a solid white line whilst there is an oncoming car.
  3. If you can't see a red light, what sort of cop does that make you?
  4. So you're saying because you "CAN NOT" control it, that it is permissible? That's an interesting stance to have.
(2017-06-26 17:32)Tingle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-26 17:20)TheScottishMac Wrote: [ -> ]2:18:14.43

Firstly, don't see this as a personal attack. I've nothing against you as a player, I just feel your copping is not good. Was there a particular reason for you speccing me after I called you out on your driving? Perhaps to catch me out for some reason?

1. The timestamps aren't accurate to the millisecond. Your wheels aren't on the road by The Hills if I recall recorrectly, instead, two of them are on the grass as you try to take on the corner.
  2. You cross over a solid white line whilst there is an oncoming car.
  3. If you can't see a red light, what sort of cop does that make you?
  4. So you're saying because you "CAN NOT" control it, that it is permissible? That's an interesting stance to have.

1, I spec'd you on the replay not while I was online, was scrolling across until I came online.
2, Barely... Seen admins do far worse.
3, Like I said, We all make mistakes. Sometimes people have bad days. This is a perfect example.
4, you dont get it. Go drive an auto box in game let it down shift at a corner and see what happens. You Slide....
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hm, i'll be honest i expected like he broke a crazy amount of rules with his driving as much as you two wrote here.

While there was very little in terms of rule breaking, there was that one evident incident that was running a red light and speeding afterwards. While crossing the white line as a COP not in chase is generally not advised, it does happen to everybody every now and again.

Also, i have no recollection of him talking to me about sliding/drifting in a corner, therefor i cannot deny nor confirm any of that.

That being said, user will receive a confirmable in-game warning for being a little careless with his driving as a police officer.

-Ice

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's