[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - arnau 08 (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My LFS Username: Arnau 08
Time & Date of Incident: 2012-04-03

Replay / Screenshot Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8kw6c8tu5sf87of

Replay Timestamps: 02:49:30

Reason why i deserve a unban: that's my fault. im roting in the roundabout, the police stops me, later, one men rams the police. the police leave my chase, i drive in the roundabout and i look the abuse of the men to police, i go to ram the men for stop the police, and i have lag and i can't go to the men, i go to the police,
i'm sorry, that's my fault, yes, i don't say sorry at this moment, yes, that's true, sorry again, Sad
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
thanks, very thanks
That wasn't the only thing you did, you also rammed a stationary parked cop in safe zone 2.
(2012-04-03 07:53)Arni:) Wrote: [ -> ]i go to ram the men for stop the police, and i have lag and i can't go to the men, i go to the police,
i'm sorry, that's my fault, yes, i don't say sorry at this moment, yes, that's true, sorry again, Sad

You weren't lagging at all, and the ram you did to the cop that pulled you over was fully intentional. So Im not to sure what you mean by sorry because I know your only saying that so i can unban you. But by looking at your record you've been kicked/banned a total of 11 times (without counting my ban) you either was ramming or hitting someone. So your ban is staying at what it is currently, if you feel its wrongly placed, please feel free to open a unban appeal.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's