[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2017 - Individual Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

[Image: Jj6juP3.png]

INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION

To compete as an individual in Gumball, you must hold a valid ticket, which can only obtained through this registration process. Your ticket will be valid from Friday 21st July 21:00 UTC +1 until Friday 4th August 21:00 UTC +1.

[Image: checkered-flag.png] Preparing for Registration

Prior to registration, please bear in mind the following points:
  • You may select a driver number, however if it has already been taken prior to the point of your registration, you will be allocated a number close to your chosen one.
  • All fees, passes and bundle costs must be paid prior to registration. This is to ensure we can process your registration immediately.
  • You are not obliged to purchase event passes in your registration, you may do that separately in the Tickets, Passes & Team Bundles thread at a later date.
PLEASE CHECK THE COMPETITOR TRACKER FOR A LIST OF AVAILABLE DRIVER NUMBERS

The individual registration template can be found in the next section:

[Image: car.png] Registration Template

► Individual Driver Registration Template (Click to View)

[Image: trolley.png] Box Office

PLEASE NOTE: The quantity of Box Office tickets and passes available may not reflect the true inventory if posted registrations are yet to be entered onto our systems.
By posting this registration I can confirm that I have read and understood the rules, terms and conditions of entering Gumball. I agree to be held accountable for my actions during the rally and that any misconduct may result in disqualification from the rally with no refund.

* = optional field

My Details
If your desired car number has already been taken, you will be allocated a number close to your chosen one.

LFS Username: kyle-caz
Desired Car Number: 01 (If not, then any) EDIT: Can I have no.3 since no.1 is reserved?

My Passes
Choose tickets and passes you wish to purchase. Delete as appropriate. Please check availability of tickets before purchase. If you purchase a ticket which has sold out, you will be allocated the next available server, or given a refund upon request.

Opening Night Event Pass*: None

I can confirm that 20,000€ has been sent to 'RacerAsh3' via [TC] CityDriving One at 17:57:51UTC+1 (Jul 07 17:57:51 [GU]Jack™^L sent 20,000€^L to racerash3^L (offline)).

Complete!

Action Taken by: Pete
By posting this registration I can confirm that I have read and understood the rules, terms and conditions of entering Gumball. I agree to be held accountable for my actions during the rally and that any misconduct may result in disqualification from the rally with no refund.

* = optional field

My Details
If your desired car number has already been taken, you will be allocated a number close to your chosen one.

LFS Username: 9XxAdrianxX9
Desired Car Number: 99 (or 09 if taken)

My Passes
Choose tickets and passes you wish to purchase. Delete as appropriate. Please check availability of tickets before purchase. If you purchase a ticket which has sold out, you will be allocated the next available server, or given a refund upon request.

Opening Night Event Pass*: Server Two

Complete!

My Details

LFS Username:danlevy91
Desired Car Number:444 87

My Passes

Opening Night Event Pass:Server Two

Complete!

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username: blueshift1980
Desired Car Number: 50

My Passes

Hopefully I got the amount right, €20,000 for entry and €10,000 for Server Two opening night.

Administrator Message by: Pete

50 already taken. Allocating 57
Complete!

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username: banana4life
Desired Car Number: 123

My Passes

Banana4Life sent 30,000€ to RacerAsh3 (offline)

Complete!

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username:Sir Elton John
Desired Car Number:04

My Passes

Opening Night Event Pass*: Server Two / Server 2
I can confirm that 30,000€ has been sent to 'RacerAsh3' via [TC] CityDriving One at 18:18 UTC+1

Complete!

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username: rauno002
Desired Car Number:08 or 110 if taken

My Passes

Rauno sent 20,000€ to RacerAsh3 (offline)

Complete!

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username: RPDrifting
Desired Car Number: 86

My Passes

Complete!

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username: yazan0alothman
Desired Car Number: 23

My Passes

SkyTeam® sent 30,000€ to RacerAsh3 (offline)

Administrator Message by: Pete

23 already taken. Allocating 27 instead
Complete!

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username: rosewood2
Desired Car Number: 17

My Passes

€30,000 was sent to [TC] Ash a few seconds before submitting this application.

Complete!

Action Taken by: Brad

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username: A L e E x
Desired Car Number: 33

My Passes

Alex sent 30,000€ to RacerAsh3 (offline)

Administrator Message by: Brad

33 taken, allocated 34 instead
Complete!

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username: TheScottishMac
Desired Car Number: 69

My Passes

[Cop] MacIK sent 20,000€ to RacerAsh3 (offline)
Smile Sever Two Tongue

69 taken, allocated 99 instead
Complete!

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username: kamikadze20063
Desired Car Number: 132

My Passes

ST.Rydzu sent 20,000€ to RacerAsh3 (offline)

Complete!

RE: Gumball 2017 - Individual Registration

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username: Rambio
Desired Car Number: 67

My Passes

I can confirm that 20,000€ has been sent to 'RacerAsh3' via [TC] CityDriving One at 12:00:00AM UTC+1 RE: Gumball 2017 - Individual Registration

Complete!

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username:Enthusiast007
Desired Car Number: 76

My Passes

I can confirm that 20,000€ has been sent to 'RacerAsh3'.Gumball 2017 - Individual Registration.

76 not available - 75 assigned
Complete!

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username: FGYSG
Desired Car Number: 20

My Passes

Eric S. sent 20,000€ to RacerAsh3 (offline)
Eric S. sent 10,000€ to RacerAsh3 (offline)

Complete!

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username: Ph4nToM89
Desired Car Number: 89

My Passes

Complete!

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username:Tylerwood123
Desired Car Number:178

My Passes

»WWC« Tyler sent 30,000€ to RacerAsh3 (offline)

Complete!

* = optional field

My Details

LFS Username: monsternetwork
Desired Car Number: 40

My Passes

[COP]Aegis sent 30,000€ to racerash3 (offline)

Complete!

Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's