[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2017 - Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Jj6juP3.png]

QUESTIONS

Please check the following list of frequently asked questions before asking a new question.

What is Gumball?
Please read the aptly named About Gumball thread.

To whom do I pay for my purchases? *NEW*
You pay your entry to [TC]►Ash◄ (RacerAsh3)

How do we get tickets and bundles? *NEW*
You can purchase tickets for the main competition aswell as for the Opening Night event where you will have exclusive access to Server One or Server Two. You may purchase these either when you register. For a list of available tickets and bundles, please see the entry fees, tickets & bundles thread. For the sign up template you will need to purchase tickets, please see the preparing to sign up thread.

Where do I register?
Team signups will open on Monday 4th at 18:00 UTC +1, several days before individual registrations. Individual registrations will open on Friday 7th July at 21:00 (UTC+1).

What track or tracks will Gumball 2017 be held at?
This year will see the event split across two of Live For Speed's most iconic tracks.
  • The first 7 days of the competition will see Montana (Aston).
  • The remainder of the competition will run Jamaica (Fern Bay).
Please note there may be a 5 minute interuption between track changes. This will take place on Friday 28th July at 21:00 UTC +1 sharp.

I can't afford to enter Gumball. Can you help?
Unfortunately you're on your own! However there are several weeks until the start of Gumball 2017 (from the time of the Gumball announcement), this should be plenty of time to earn money on CityDriving for any of the tickets and passes you may need to purchase.

Do I have to be in a team for Gumball?
No, but it's recommended. Plus you can save money too as we offer group bundle purchases exclusively for teams!

What are the benefits of joining a team?
You get access to a whole bunch of extra prizes and you may miss out on all of the opening night fun on server one and two if you're not in a team. Your Gumball experience will be far more enjoyable as part of a team.

How do I join a team?
You can advertise that you are interested in joining a team in the find a team thread. You could also start your own team, for more information on starting a team, visit the Registration Preparation thread!

Do I need a skin?
Not if you're doing Gumball alone. If you would like one, you can request one in the skin workshop thread. If you're in a team you will need a skin, ask your team leader about this.

Still need help?
Please feel free to ask a new question in this thread or head over to our Discord server and ask a member of the team who will be able to give you an answer straight away.
Reference URL's