[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Handing Over The Keys..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Best of luck in your future adventures Smile
But... but... Sad

Good luck man, RDSR not the same without you but it's understandable why you want to try something different Tongue
Ow! I did not expect this. Best of luck in your new choice!
Wish you good luck nismo, Thank you for the great hours with you as cop and suspect and for the fun we had

And congrats to Roy and Borja!
Will you be applying to [TC]?

Congrats to all.
Good luck All.
Nismo, thank you for the work you have done as a leader, I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Congratulations to Roy and Borja and best luck in hes new roles.
I'm so suprised Ohmy
Best of luck on new roads!
Best of Luck Nismo! Smile

Congrats Roy and Borja Biggrin
Good luck and congratulations guys!
Good luck Nismo and Gratz to Roy and Borja! Smile
Good luck mate, you did some great work for the team! Congratulations bois!
I have not seen a V5/C2 confirming the transfer of ownership. This is fake news......

Good luck Carl!
Nismo, you've done a sterling job leading RDSR. I knew I left the team in good hands, and I'm sure you're confident you have too. Hope to see RDSR thriving in so many different ways under new leadership, can't wait!

Best of luck with your future endeavours, Nismo! And congrats to both Roy and Borja, keep the family afloat!
Thanks everyone for their words,
I'm sure that Roy will handle it in great way, and I will try do my best for our family improve Smile
Good luck Nismo, you did great with your team! Smile Congratz to new leader and mentor Smile
RDSR is a family, Roy is not alone, all RDSR members will help Him. Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's