[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Impounding cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I had an idea that if impounding cars by cops could happen. If a person, for example, had 5 fines in a span of 15 minutes the cop can choose to impound the car for 30 mins, and it keeps on going like for 10 fines in 15 minutes the impound can be 1 hour etc.
I think it's not that great idea to be honest, a lot of abuse might happen. People are already chasing for little things so this would make it even more "satisfying" for the cops.
(2017-07-01 22:25)Sheep Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's not that great idea to be honest, a lot of abuse might happen. People are already chasing for little things so this would make it even more "satisfying" for the cops.

What if it was only for High/major fines?
(2017-07-01 23:05)GOOMB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-01 22:25)Sheep Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's not that great idea to be honest, a lot of abuse might happen. People are already chasing for little things so this would make it even more "satisfying" for the cops.

What if it was only for High/major fines?

Then it would never really come into effect.. I think its a cool idea on paper, but not really functional, and I feel it would be a under/mis used mechanic. No from me
This would get abused like mad if it became a thing..
If cars were impounded after a set number of chases or similar fines within a certain amount of time, this system could be automated and therefore couldn't really be abused. It could force people to use different care and could give them the option to buy their car out of the impound early. Not a bad idea, but it would need work and more ideas before we would consider implementing a system like this. Removing the possibility to abuse the system would be the aim.
Reference URL's