[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - ALI_DK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: ALI_DK
Nickname: meysam
Cop rights revoked?: yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): 8 hours after 18:00 . I speak english and perisan.]:
why no admin answer it!
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
ty admin
(2017-07-03 13:59)Sonic Wrote: [ -> ]
Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
i carefully read it
but dont Memorize insim cod !For that, I use the buttons on the Wheel
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Monday Evening
17:00 - 23:59
Sonic [T]
Its True?
Training Information:

Took place on: 03/07/2017

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T], Sonic [T]

Assistance Present: Angel [CA], Barney [CA], Frozen [CA], Raphi [CA]

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Good Points: Initiated a chase with the correct binds and never made any contact until you saw that the suspect had failed to stop. You maintained sight of the suspect throughout the chase. You performed some well calculated PITs during your chase including a successful two car box.

Improvements: Despite your maneuvers being good for the most part, the one thing letting you down is your car control. You were coming off track too often mainly down to under-steer. Work on choosing a nice driving line and using your brakes if you feel any under-steer, instead of veering off into the sand pits or grass patches. Eventually, you began to overheat your tyres resulting in even less control. So keep tyre temperatures in mind too.

In short, if you practice controlling your car at high speeds and pitting other cars you'll be on your way to a pass. I hope to see you apply again when you're eligible.

If you still feel that the setup I provided is not good enough, feel free to contact me and I will provide you with a new one. Or try a different car, you might feel more comfortable.

Notes: Feel free to re-apply in 7 days
[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's