[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (deadz) (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: DeadZzz
- Time & Date of Incident:
7.30 pm (Russia, Moscow time) 03.04.2012
- Replay / Screenshot Link: I don't have, because got banned too fast
- Replay Timestamps: up.

Hello, dear TC. I'm interested in the reason I got banned for. Stunna said that we will talk about that on forums, mmkay.
So: I wasn't breaking ANY TC-Server rule, because such thing is not mentioned in the list (And everybody who knows me would say that I'm very pedant person).
What happened, what I've got banned for: I was making circles at SZ2 in order not to lose place on the server, oh that evening time, it's impossible to connect, because server is full every evening. And then Stunna pitted me. We had a little talk, I think that was pointless talk, because we had different points on that situation.
Still the same question to Stunna: How the hell should I know that this is not allowed? There isn't such a rule (I love RULES, common sense - not for that situation) which does not allow making this thing.

If there were such rule - then I would take my punishment, but there is not. So what? - That perm ban is abuse of authority or personal animosity or Stunna have something against Russian members.
Dunno......

Anyway, I was enjoying TC Servers for smth like 2 yrs, that was fun. :]
Sorry for my bad English.
Does rule 1.10 ring a bell for ya? You were abusing the InSim by doing what you were doing.
I didn't knew that this is bug. I'm not good in all this stuff. And if you already know about that, then you can fix it somehow?
It's not a bug it's abusing the system.
Still - nobody warned me about that, that's really sad. If I knew about that, then I wouldn't made it.
My sincere apologies for it.

Perm ban is too much for first time, maybe you will give me one more chance? Not now, but in a week or smth.
To clarify, Using a program (or other means) to make your car drive without being at the wheel is abuse of the InSim.

It means you can gain KM and (as you stated) avoid the idle timer - you are essentially tricking the InSim into thinking you are driving, when in fact, you aren't.

It isn't exactly hard to realise what you are doing is wrong.

Rule 1.10 Wrote:Don’t try to cheat or abuse the system.
(2012-04-03 16:04)daizy Wrote: [ -> ]or Stunna have something against Russian members.

Honestly? How in the world would I know that your Russian?

You been here since August 2010 and have alot of game time and you even said that "¢ DeadZzz : Im living by the rules..". You also said "¢ DeadZzz : didn't wanted to lose place on the server". Which is basically cheating/abusing the InSim. Denied. If you feel its wrongly placed, please, feel free to open a unban appeal.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's