[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Long over due Apology.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sorry everyone.

Ever since I joined [TC] one year ago my attitude was horrible and disgusting. I was an obnoxious person who always swore, was rude, didn't really respect anyone and had a really crappy temper. That's what lead to me getting banned numerous times and I never learnt my lesson. I'm sorry to all everyone I have offended in the past and now that I've had the last 6 odd months to think about everything, I've come to realise I really was someone who didn't deserve to be around on the servers or anything, I'm lucky my ban isn't permenant but it should've been. I hope when I'm allowed to rejoin the [TC] Servers the people who I was a disruptive person to will find it in their hearts to give me a second chance and not try to get me banned again, because if I do somehow end up banned again, my time here will be over. All in all, I'm sorry to the staff for having to deal with me and my old attitude and I'm sorry to everyone else. When I return you will find a new me.

Once again, I'm sorry

Tylerrrr/StatGear

Administrator Message by: Nathan

Please watch your language on the forum,I have edited your post slightly. Highlighted in bold.
I believe you. You earns a second chance IMO. Everybody earns a second chance.

I'm looking forward to see you on TC (where everybody has a good behaviour hopefully)! Wink
I'm sure you will do great once you return. Keep your head up, we all go through some rough times. Smile
Alright you may not remember of me but we had some arguing together, that's true, you were kinda insulting me, provoking me and all these bad things.
However, I feel you need a second chance; indeed, unlike many others, you apologised for it (some apologises directly in game, you did it this way, it's better imo).
Secondly, everyone can change. Like you, when I joined in 2015 it was pretty easy for others to provoke me; therefore I was so mad that I could have insulted everyone around. If I have one tip for you, it's to enjoy the server how it is right now; admins are doing a great job to ensure everyone enjoys their stay.

When you won't be banned anymore, come on TC and enjoy cops'n'robbers with all the players. Smile
(2017-07-04 13:43)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]Alright you may not remember of me but we had some arguing together, that's true, you were kinda insulting me, provoking me and all these bad things.
However, I feel you need a second chance; indeed, unlike many others, you apologised for it (some apologises directly in game, you did it this way, it's better imo).
Secondly, everyone can change. Like you, when I joined in 2015 it was pretty easy for others to provoke me; therefore I was so mad that I could have insulted everyone around. If I have one tip for you, it's to enjoy the server how it is right now; admins are doing a great job to ensure everyone enjoys their stay.

When you won't be banned anymore, come on TC and enjoy cops'n'robbers with all the players. Smile

Yeah I remember you Raphi, I have changed but theres one thing that's hard for me to change, thats how easy it is to wind me up. When people wind me up IRL I start stuttering like mad and I'm not normally stutterer(if thats the right word). I just hope when I'm unbanned I don't eff it up.
(2017-08-15 10:45)StatGear Wrote: [ -> ]When people wind me up IRL I start stuttering like mad

That's hilarious.
Administrator Message by: Nathan

Thread Locked on request of OP
Reference URL's