[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training ALI_DK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[F] Basic Training - ALI_DK
LFS Username: ALI_DK
Nickname: meysam
Cop rights revoked?: yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): 8 hours after 18:00 . I speak english and perisan.]:
You completed Basic Training today, you are not eligible to take it again until (10/07/2017) as you've been told several times.

Moving application to pending.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
hi nismo
i read rules
whats next?
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Thursday
Afternoon
12:00 - 16:59
Nismo [T]
Training Information:

Took place on: 13/07/2017

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA], Raphi [CA], Street [CA]

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Good Points: A good improvement from your previous training. You can handle the FXO a lot better than the previous car you used. You made some good PITs when given the chance.

Improvements: Despite the improvement your copping still isn't up to basic training standard. You were wheel spinning far too much and your tyres reached seriously high temperatures which quickly diminished your grip. Had this been a RWD car you would have spun out and crashed quite early on. Like I told you multiple times it's important to keep your tyres from overheating as it has a serious impact on your control overall. I could see you struggling when they were reaching higher temperatures. To improve, practice more with your throttle like you were in the training session. Gradual acceleration is important. You have improved your control since last time but you were braking very late in some corners and even missing some opportunities to PIT the suspect.

Here is an image showing your clutch and tyre temperatures:

You made some good PITs, but there were far too many miscalculations. Several door hits and performing risky maneuvers resulting in you spinning out. Some PITs looked rushed and were not approached with much thinking involved. You need to take your time to position your car properly. I can see you know how to do it, you just need to avoid rushing at all costs.

Please also don't follow your suspect onto the wrong side of the road all the time, it's not necessary and from playing on the server you'll know that you'll probably bump into somebody coming in the other direction. I'd like to stress the importance that we're not looking for a perfect chase but for you to demonstrate that you can chase someone safely, without causing a danger to others on the server. This means keeping control of your car, keeping right and not dive bombing over sand pits to try and gain an advantage.

Notes: I believe you will do even better in your next training, you will be able to re-apply in 14 days.
[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 14 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's