[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + ALM César López reporting (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: TwinySkyline

Their LFS username(s): cesaab
Their in-game nickname(s): ALM César López

Main reason(s): Crashing on purpose, dangerous driving

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/39mp6t6k45...rasher.rar
Replay timestamps: 34 minutes and 50 seconds (end of the replay)

Description of incident (inc date & time):
19:05; Friday 7, july 2017.
While cruising around, I got crashed (obviously enough, on purpose) by the player who I am reporting. I've only seen him twice in the session, but every time he got behind me he tried to follow me and rammed me twice (the first time being a slight ram that seemed to be originated from inadvertent driving, I ignored it). It's not that the incident is very worrying, but he doesn't seem to understand the way TC works very well, and seriously needs an heads up from the admins, as I couldn't get any answer out of him and he didn't apologize after the later crash.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

The ram you timestamped was pretty clearly intentional. I would've given him a warning for it, but upon checking his URS, it's clear that he has no idea how to conduct himself in chat either. He has accumulated numerous swearing fines and has been insulting / abusing people in chat.

He'll receive a 2 week ban for all of the above.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's