[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - bagpuss (Report Archived by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Their LFS username(s): bagpuss
Their in-game nickname(s): bagpuss

Main reason(s): Overtaking chases, not moving for chases. This player continues to remain in the middle of the chase disregarding the cops warnings to move.

He hits the cop just before the roundabout then loses control, hits the suspect and then says "nice ram" and disconnects.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?nt0ytgzxzs4f41o

Replay timestamps: 9:14 -> end of replay
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their in-game nickname(s): Bagpuss

Main reason(s): Ignoring sirens

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B76ZGc...FVUYV9mVUk
Replay timestamps: 1:06:20 - 1:07:00

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (10.07) about 11:35 UTC+1. Everything started when my suspect entered Autobahn (1:06:20), user Bagpuss then overtook our chase (not big issure, however he should have slowed down at least). In this moment I warned him for the first time about what sirens mean. He was still not slowing down. I saw I'm coming closer and closer to him so I was using !move on him (so many times, no way he didn't saw it), he all the time ignoring everything. While I'm really close behind him I even use my horn to warn him that I'm near (1:06:44). I thought I finally overtook him but just a moment later he changed lane and rammed me. After this I warned him next two times about what sirens mean. Then he blocked me a bit on roundabout (probably not on purpose but caused by his ignorance to sirens). His reaction on what happend was "ty 4 ram" and "pls come again", which shows that he totally don't know what he should do when he see sirens (even despite I warned him about it 3 times). Once again I warn him what sirens mean. While later he disconnected so I couldn't talk with him about it.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't saw Turbo already reported this player (10 minutes ago), so please merge these threads Smile
Bit strong to report me when I was playing by the rules and following my lane, in the video you can see you joined that road after me, where was I to go? Slow down and get blamed for brake checking or carry on out the way? Also bare in mind that where you joined is bang in the blind spot of any vehicle on LFS, so I would not have seen you straight away.

I stuck to the limits, and even on that corner I dived on to the grass because you were sitting behind me in a faster car. at 9:45 in Turbos replay we can see that after I had moved out the way you oversteer and pit me, so how can you blame me fully for that collision?

As for the chase markers I had assumed it was coming the other way on the autobahn, that happens all the time, as the markers only update once a second and everyone on that road is doing 100mph you don't get given a lot of time to react. Either way that was my fault, so I apologise, I just think it's a bit harsh to try getting me banned for it.
Let me drop this here Smile

Your LFS username: HonzaQ4

Their in-game nickname(s): Bagpuss

Main reason(s): Ramming. Ignoring sirens. Overtaking chases.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?9bb4d6asjf2a0wq

Description of incident (inc date & time):

@ 10:33.00 I start slowing down for a chase.

@ 10:35.00 Bagpuss, decides to go full throttle, and rear end me. Causing me to spin and he just drives off like nothing has happened + overtaking a chase.

@ 10:55.00 He keeps ignoring sirens
3 people reporting you in the same thread... for more a less the same things.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2017-07-10 10:47)Turbo Wrote: [ -> ]Main reason(s): Overtaking chases, not moving for chases. This player continues to remain in the middle of the chase disregarding the cops warnings to move.

He hits the cop just before the roundabout then loses control, hits the suspect and then says "nice ram" and disconnects.

(2017-07-10 11:00)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Main reason(s): Ignoring sirens

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (10.07) about 11:35 UTC+1. Everything started when my suspect entered Autobahn (1:06:20), user Bagpuss then overtook our chase (not big issure, however he should have slowed down at least). In this moment I warned him for the first time about what sirens mean. He was still not slowing down. I saw I'm coming closer and closer to him so I was using !move on him (so many times, no way he didn't saw it), he all the time ignoring everything. While I'm really close behind him I even use my horn to warn him that I'm near (1:06:44). I thought I finally overtook him but just a moment later he changed lane and rammed me. After this I warned him next two times about what sirens mean. Then he blocked me a bit on roundabout (probably not on purpose but caused by his ignorance to sirens). His reaction on what happend was "ty 4 ram" and "pls come again", which shows that he totally don't know what he should do when he see sirens (even despite I warned him about it 3 times). Once again I warn him what sirens mean. While later he disconnected so I couldn't talk with him about it.

I'm not too worried about the initial overtake, I probably would have done the same thing since there's plenty of space at that point but like you said, the correct thing to have done after that would be to stay left and lift off to allow the cop to pass easily, he quite clearly had no intention of letting that happen. The ignorance of the chase while between the cop and suspect, managing to cause an incident by still completely ignoring the siren behind him and then placing the blame on the cop at this point would be earning a 45 day ban due to previous history.

(2017-07-10 19:12)Bagpuss2 Wrote: [ -> ]Bit strong to report me when I was playing by the rules and following my lane, in the video you can see you joined that road after me, where was I to go? Slow down and get blamed for brake checking or carry on out the way? Also bare in mind that where you joined is bang in the blind spot of any vehicle on LFS, so I would not have seen you straight away.

Like I said above, the correct thing to have done would be to stay in the left lane and lift off the accelerator so that the cop can pass safely. Even if that wasn't possible there's plenty of space on the right which you can slow right down in without disrupting traffic.

(2017-07-10 19:12)Bagpuss2 Wrote: [ -> ]at 9:45 in Turbos replay we can see that after I had moved out the way you oversteer and pit me, so how can you blame me fully for that collision?

Adrian had to take that corner in the left lane, which at speed is not always easy to do. Had you slowed down or moved out of the way when you should have he wouldn't have had to worry about overtaking you in the left hand lane at full speed.

(2017-07-10 19:12)Bagpuss2 Wrote: [ -> ]As for the chase markers I had assumed it was coming the other way on the autobahn, that happens all the time, as the markers only update once a second and everyone on that road is doing 100mph you don't get given a lot of time to react. Either way that was my fault, so I apologise, I just think it's a bit harsh to try getting me banned for it.

Fair enough you might make that mistake at first, it can't take you much longer than 5 seconds to realise that the cop is actually behind you and the suspect is infront though. You had half the autobahn to notice and react and yet you did nothing, then you went on to blame the cop who was trying to get past you. Unfortunately an apology at this point is too little, too late.

(2017-07-10 22:01)Asas Wrote: [ -> ]Main reason(s): Ramming. Ignoring sirens. Overtaking chases.

Description of incident (inc date & time):

@ 10:33.00 I start slowing down for a chase.

@ 10:35.00 Bagpuss, decides to go full throttle, and rear end me. Causing me to spin and he just drives off like nothing has happened + overtaking a chase.

@ 10:55.00 He keeps ignoring sirens

Again, no intention of slowing down for sirens from bagpuss or from excatr. Although it doesn't make him not slowing down at all right, I do recommend that you slow down a bit earlier in the future Asas, it did seem for a moment that you were about to blast on past the chase too. As for the continuing to drive on despite their being a chase behind, it wasn't as bad as the first report but it still seemed as if there was no acknowledgement of the chase being close behind at all.

Due to past history and both of these incidents i'm going to issue a 60 day ban to bagpuss for the clear disregard of chases.

excatr will also receive a confirmable warning for failing to slow down for and overtaking chases.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's