[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (solved) G25 problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have got new system on my laptop.
My steering wheel G25 after attaching to laptop does not work properly.
I mean that it turns only 90 degrees on each side.
1st and 2nd gear on shifter works as 1st and 2nd red button counting from left on shifter. Gears 3-6 and reverse doesn't work.
image of my meaning (Click to View)
Throttle axle with brake axle are one.
Clutch axle doesn't work for me too.
Calibration is OK. I think so.
Video of my problem.

Moved to Tech Support, good luck
Go to control panel and uninstall any Logitech Gaming Software-related items. Then reboot PC I see you said that you have installed a new system, so this won't apply

Go to this thread, go to post #2 and download 5.10 (64-bit if you have a 64-bit system) and install it. Reboot

Try that, hopefully it'll fix it Smile
^ try it.

Just Logitech Things..
LFS profiler - Global settings - degree of rotation - 900 degrees

Set the same in lfs through game options.

Logitech website is a pile of turd, make sure you are definately downloading the x64 if applicable is the website is very slow to change to the x64.
(2017-07-16 16:38)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Go to control panel and uninstall any Logitech Gaming Software-related items. Then reboot PC I see you said that you have installed a new system, so this won't apply

Go to this thread, go to post #2 and download 5.10 (64-bit if you have a 64-bit system) and install it. Reboot

Try that, hopefully it'll fix it Smile
Already tried it but it didn't work.

(2017-07-17 08:14)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]LFS profiler - Global settings - degree of rotation - 900 degrees

Set the same in lfs through game options.

Logitech website is a pile of turd, make sure you are definately downloading the x64 if applicable is the website is very slow to change to the x64.
Only drivers install, profiler not so can't do anything with it. Sad
http://support.logitech.com/en_us/produc.../downloads

could be a worth to try, i alawys pick up mine for g29 here
(2017-07-17 10:52)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]http://support.logitech.com/en_us/produc.../downloads

could be a worth to try, i alawys pick up mine for g29 here

Thanks for this but I installed this thing multiple times and still no effect Sad
I had the exact same problem a few days ago. I installed the driver for G27 and it worked again Smile
got new pc with win 10 64bit
tried installing profiler for g25 and g27, but still can't find profiler to do anything ;\
btw anyone knows how to switch off keyboard shortcuts on google chrome?
if i use any of kebyboard buttons with shift .
can't use any high letters
after delting Logitech folder from program files and installing g27 software everything works perfectly Smile
profiler too Smile
Thank you all for your helP Smile
Reference URL's