[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Refund Request (Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: bkrisztian91

- Time & Date of Incident Jul 18 16:59:41

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.filedropper.com/microspecv
- Replay Timestamps: from 7:12

- Reasons: fined me without reason.
When I cruise on speed limit first he (microspecv) blocked me. I got out and went on. LBD@Silver turn into me from gas station, we crashed, he said sorry, it's no problem, Then arrived a COP, crash me without sorry and fined me. This is unfair. Sad

Jul 18 16:59:55 ^SĄ©LBD.Sivert : [COP] NotNova - me ticket not him..
Jul 18 17:00:23 ^SĄ©LBD.Sivert : [COP] NotNova - it was tottaly my fault dude
Jul 18 17:01:17 [COP] NotNova : Not my problem if you don't feel I fined you right.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

The cop's reasoning for the fine was that you pulled out in front of him after someone caused a crash with you. He does have a point, you did pull out in front of the cop after the crash, but anyone with an ounce of common sense / driving ability would've slowed right down in such a case anyway.

That said, in total, you lost 10 INSIM Euro, so I'm leaving it at that... You can earn it back in a few seconds.

Code:
2017-07-18 15:05:32 UTC     One (Weston Park)     *HOST*     [COP] NotNova sent 90€ to [CSR] Botos
2017-07-18 15:03:58 UTC     One (Weston Park)     *HOST*     [CSR] Botos was fined 100€

In future, you should avoid withholding vital facts, e.g. in this case that you were given an almost full-refund by the user.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's