[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cops can be VCU?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I think that the COP XP Stat as in it's current state, is useless.

It would be cool to make a role similar to VCUs but making it accessible only by experienced cops mean Cop should have 45,000 xp cop and up , where a player could play as an undercover unit or perhaps act as someone who fills/alerts other COPs about road laws violations then assist as a Backup Unit.

Feel free to discuss this topic below, perhaps we can craft some nice ideas/additions to the server.

Thanks for reading
[VCU] is a title reserved for [TC] members, afaik.
I also feel like [VCU] should be open to the public, but only with x amount of XP and maybe an additional license?

+1

(2017-07-21 13:38)Marty Wrote: [ -> ][VCU] is a title reserved for [TC] members, afaik.

Yes, that's right
Not necessary in my opinion.

Soon all will get all the necesary XP and all will be VCU's, making the role less special.
VCU's works very well how it's atm, just sometimes online, special role for admins, making them interesting.

VCU's only gives you the chance of driving with less visible skin, that's a thing that you can do for yourself if you use an unmarked skin uploaded with a visible skin, and you can imagine that other's can't see you.

IMO, it's a -1.
XP can be boosted if you're sneaky enough. -1 from me.
[VCU] has always been a title reserved for TC members.

It's been suggested in the past and nothing came of it. It's unlikely to change.
VCU is a Perk for being TC imo
(2017-07-21 14:27)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]VCU is a Perk for being TC imo

Yeah but it's will be great if that for public
[VCU] has been exclusive to [TC] CityDriving members for as long as I can remember. [TC]s should get some perks and that is one of them. I don't see this ever changing.

If you have any other ideas though, let us know.
being VCU/HWA is a [TC] privilege and i love it that way.. most of the guyz are great drivers.. everytime i see a tc guy in chase i feel sorry for the guy being chased...
the only addition to the current system i can think of is a ranking system based on xp(maybe a badge on forum and/or lookup page? it would look nice and give xp/rp a purpose.. )
(2017-07-21 14:50)BP Wrote: [ -> ][VCU] has been exclusive to [TC] CityDriving members for as long as I can remember. [TC]s should get some perks and that is one of them. I don't see this ever changing.

If you have any other ideas though, let us know.

i have idea , Cops have unmarked police car skin
(2017-07-21 15:15)Alex. Wrote: [ -> ]i have idea , Cops have unmarked police car skin

That would only make sense for [VCU], which is an undercover unit.
I think the original meaning of Alex would be to create a new unmarked unit only available to cops who are specially trained for it. Advanced Training nor x amount of hours/xp can be one of the requirements.
(2017-07-21 15:29)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]I think the original meaning of Alex would be to create a new unmarked unit only available to cops who are specially trained for it. Advanced Training nor x amount of hours/xp can be one of the requirements.

that i mean .

my English bad Glare
Sorry guys all though it sounds good its exclusive and I think that's good as its something to aim for plus they are good drivers skilled with knowledge of the game just keep cop marked and make a skin ur happy with then a name for urself
Reference URL's