[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report 2 cop (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: ALI_DK

Their LFS username(s):vertti7 AdreesTinkler
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Sheep #91 [COP]Tingle

Main reason(s):ramming and say hahaha !!!

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://ufile.io/rkq61
Replay timestamps:21min

Description of incident (inc date & time):
first chase
[COP]Tingle:
the chase start at 7':15"
at 7:23 small crash when i dont have fail stop and he dont say sorry
at 9:14 he dont streeng and with 60km/h crash me ! see linke (https://ufile.io/dtvs8) he lock on me ! and next he say sorry ! he
devastated my car ! and say Unavoidable !
i see his streeing wheel he lock on me! and at 12:05 he say you can see i trying to stop

at 13:13 i starting new chase

at 13:57 he crash me agian with 90km/h and agian say sorry ! he again Damged my car
see his streeing wheel https://ufile.io/4xdkm he agian lock on me when times he can dont do that !
[COP] Sheep #91
at 17:13 he crash me with 200km/h ! and i lost control

at 17:40 i spinig and in 17:50 [COP]Tingle agian ram ! is it P.I.T?

at 22:03 just look [COP]Tingle its not ram???????
at 22:09 see [COP] Sheep #91 he ram agian with alot of speed(100km/h) when time my speed is 70km/h and in 22:13 say lool ! ram and say lool? no sorry?>
[COP]Tingle - he next say hahahah!

my mean is crash and distoryd my car and next sorry?
how much 1 . 2 ?
he all time do that
This report is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Due to a [TC] Member being involved, this may take longer than usual to review. We'll also review the actions of the other cop.
Hey,

Thank you for going out of your way to write this report, as instructed to by Sheep at some point in the second chase I believe.

Firstly, you can see even at the below time stamps, just before 9:14 that I'm clearly not trying to ram you and if anything, I am trying to avoid any contact with you at all:

7:45 (you try to break test me - had I crashed into you, would you have called this a ram as well?)
8:30

As for 9:14, you can see that I'm quite clearly trying to slow down and I apologise as soon as the crash occurs. It was clearly a misjudgement of speed, friction and where I assumed you would actually be after going on the grass. You can also see that just before we make contact, I try to steer right so that I could push your car out of the way and allow myself to hit the barrier (instead of hitting into your rear end). I don't understand why the chat at 12:05 is of much significance to your report if all it's doing is reaffirming that I wasn't trying to hit you on purpose.

Regarding 13:57, what do you expect when you pull such a move? You should have just acquiesced the hit and not made such a drama out of it. Please also see the note next to my reference to 7:45 above, as I believe it bears some relevance. As with before, you can see I try to avoid you and you can see I apologise immediately. Why you had to escalate this I do not know. Furthermore, you see that I go out of my way to type an apology to you instead of using a bind, as I suspected you'd overreact with scepticism and you did. One thing I will apologise for is for not having enabled strobe by that point in the chase; I remember to enable this at 14:10.

Regarding 17:50, I can't seem to find what you are on about. On the other hand, I do see you attempting to flip my car with your lag (yes, you lag) at 18:13... That isn't quite fair, however, I let it slip rather than make a big deal out of it.

You can clearly see that I'm trying to tap your rear at 22:03. It couldn't be any clearer that 22:11 was a lag hit.

I was laughing because it was funny given how you complained about my little hit, hence the "what about that lol". The stark contrast between the two meant hilarity was unavoidable.

On a final note and just before I forget, shortly before the second pursuit enters 'chase mode', I believe I typed in cop chat to Sheep saying I'm going to try and avoid all contact with you to avoid any adverse reaction. There was absolutely no malice intended at any point in this chase and I am disappointed it has come to this.

Regards,
Tingle
7:45 (you try to break test me - had I crashed into you, would you have called this a ram as well?)
8:30

i dont say any ram when time brake checking !
read the text and see replay !
@Ali_dk?

Having you on the servers had only brought waves of hate and stress, based on your thread, it looks like you do understand some of the basic rules of the server. those being no ramming, be respectful etc... May I have your attention to this?

ChatlogYoutube

The above behavior displayed was subsequent to a 60 days ban that you managed to get reduced and agreed to behave and not be a source of annoyance:

Ali_dk Wrote:Hello . Thanks. I agree to be better

Contrary to that, you have insulted my family and called me a "cow" and been avoiding fines by ramming / disconnecting or pitting multiple times, you did even repeat the same pattern of "ban me" as:

7/13/2017 11:38:07 PM “ MEYSAM ” : report me
7/13/2017 11:38:41 PM “ MEYSAM ” : Dee [COP] - report me

And now only found to be reporting a COP that apologized for hitting you?

This shows that you haven't learnt a thing at all and you're still causing troubles around you. I do only hope that [TC]s Take the appropriate actions this time to ensure that no such behavior repeats itself.

NOTE: Didn't see the need of starting a new thread/report as this is nearly concerning the same matter, so I just pinned this post...

-Dee
Adorable, that actually does need its own thread, please.
@Adorable
really?

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...ght=ALI_DK
why when time i ramming anyone you are revorke my cop work
now i say some cop ram me you say why>??????????

its not
[b][b][b][b][b][b]Fairness[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
(2017-07-26 14:21)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]...

Thanks a lot for providing some in-game context as to how this particular user acts.
These discussions have nothing to do with this. I'm talking about a fool's chase Do you speak about my type of game?
Hi,

Firstly, in future, only use links from here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=20150

Report on Tingle:
Quote:at 7:23 small crash when i dont have fail stop and he dont say sorry
Too insignificant.

Quote:at 9:14 he dont streeng and with 60km/h crash me ! see linke (https://ufile.io/dtvs8) he lock on me ! and next he say sorry ! he
devastated my car ! and say Unavoidable !
i see his streeing wheel he lock on me! and at 12:05 he say you can see i trying to stop
That was absolutely poor judgement and was blatantly avoidable, if he had used the steering wheel, to steer into a direction other than your vehicle/the grass. Whilst accidents happen, it's disappointing that (whilst he did use a sorry bind), he doesn't really admit fault, by saying it was unavoidable. This doesn't appear to be a regular thing with Tingle.

Quote:at 13:57 he crash me agian with 90km/h and agian say sorry ! he again Damged my car
see his streeing wheel https://ufile.io/4xdkm he agian lock on me when times he can dont do that !
What do you expect if you do a U-Turn like that? You practically came to a stop whilst he was still in his lane, going quite fast, in the racing line. He did also have brakes fully applied. He also properly apologised, even though he wasn't fully at fault. Pick a better spot to pull a U-Turn next time.

Quote:at 17:40 i spinig and in 17:50 [COP]Tingle agian ram ! is it P.I.T?
Nothing actually happens in either of these timestamps, or anywhere near it. If you mean 17:56 - 18:26, nothing bad happens here from either party.

Quote:at 22:03 just look [COP]Tingle its not ram???????
Correct. It's not a ram.

Report on Sheep:

Quote:at 17:13 he crash me with 200km/h ! and i lost control
It was a PIT attempt, which you should be fully aware of since you were once a cop. You braked and then you tried to trick the cops, which actually failed miserably. This is probably why they laughed at you. Not sure why you included this in your report.

Quote:at 22:09 see [COP] Sheep #91 he ram agian with alot of speed(100km/h) when time my speed is 70km/h and in 22:13 say lool ! ram and say lool? no sorry?>
Quite a harsh pit, but clearly lag was involved - probably yours (distance lag).

Ultimately, the only timestamp of any substance was the Tingle incident at 9:14, but even that isn't really something we would need to take action for.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's