[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - typer cop (Report Archived by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:hazarisik

Their LFS username(s):dmcmsn , AdreesTinkler
Their in-game nickname(s):Type Ï [COP] , [COP]Tingle

Main reason(s):After the chase is over, I hit it for the game froze, I start the chase immediately and 300 euros, but after paying it again I hit it again and start the chase again and 300 euro
Also this chaseler before me was not knowing
And cop tingle closes the road and does not let me escape If you are interested in it you are not chase but I like it ..
I'LL BE PLEASED IF YOU PAY ATTENTION ..

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://uploadir.com/u/qlvhqep9
Replay timestamps:6.25 7.30

Description of incident (inc date & time):I would like you to review the mpr.
You we're constantly ramming me, didn't say sorry anytime. You used far more force than rule 3.10 permits "3.10. Force
You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you. See 5.4.
You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible. Using unreasonable or excessive force (like running flat out intentionally in the roadblock) is forbidden."

You were using far more force on me than i'd be allowed to use on you. If i used that much on you my rights would be revoked. I fined you £300 each time as you obviously were not learning from the previous chase that i will not tolerate you ramming me.
(2017-08-01 18:45)hazarisik Wrote: [ -> ]but after paying it again I hit it again and start the chase again and 300 euro
Also this chaseler before me was not knowing

Obviously if you ram me again i'm going to chase you and high fine you as you're breaking road laws and server rules by doing so. Tingle blocked road as i called him in on backup for this chase. He blocked the road to stop you leaving, and to leave you no option than to get fined by me.

I think you're wasting your own time and admins time with this report personally,as me nor Tingle done nothing wrong, and if anything this report is going to end you up in bother for ramming cops for no apparent reason.

Type R.
Innocent times me twice punishment kizestun all seem to repeat in reply to this...
(2017-08-01 21:24)hazarisik Wrote: [ -> ]Innocent times me twice punishment kizestun all seem to repeat in reply to this...

I'm sorry but I'm afraid I'm not sure what you're talking about in your last reply to me.
(2017-08-01 21:24)hazarisik Wrote: [ -> ]Administrators control the repetition and make decisions.
(2017-08-01 21:48)hazarisik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-08-01 21:24)hazarisik Wrote: [ -> ]Administrators control the repetition and make decisions.

Ok! We will await an Admin response then!
EDIT: Watched the replay, it's quite clear you've let your emotions get the bust of you having just lost the chase. Which I guess explains the following time stamps:

6:04 - You ram Type R and we both try to initiate a chase on you
8:30 - You ram Type R quite clearly on purpose...

At 6:17 I decide to park on the ramp. At no point did I make any contact with you, however, as part of your rampage you attempt to ram me as well. I think had you used a bit more intelligence and decided to carry out your revenge outside of a closed off area, you would probably not be making this report, would you? But you're clearly still angry, which is why you have reported us.

I have to say, I did not expect this report in the slightest, hence I do apologise for the two-day delay in commenting on this.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

The chase had ended, you continued to ram your way out probably as a result of being annoyed that you were busted in quite a patronising environment. Had you have just been patient then Tingle would've moved, you would have followed as would Type R. You would have all been off on your merry ways, Bob's your uncle. But no, it was taken further. Don't ram in the future please.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's