[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: RDSR Open Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Yj0iWM7.png]

Team RDSR has opened recruitment starting today (05/08/17) until (19/08/17)
After the application area is closed on Saturday 19/08/17, the decisions of all applicants will be published on Monday 21/08/17

In order to apply, you need to be registered on the RDSR Forums

Once you've registered and activated your account via your e-mail, please follow these steps:

- Read the 'application example' thread

- Post your thread in the same Forum area with the example application form. NOTE: There is a scroll bar on the example application so please copy EVERYTHING!

N.B: While your application is being reviewed, be sure to not obtain any bans or get a bad reputation for yourself as your application may be rejected.

Your application will be reviewed during the next 2 weeks, the final decision will be given to you via a reply to your application and a Forum PM on RDSR forums.

Successful applicants will face a two week long recruit period starting from 21/08/17 until the 04/09/17 where we will make a decision as to whether or not we take them on as full members.

~Lead

[Image: Y3F6Wrd.png]
Good luck to those that apply.
Good luck all Smile
Good luck everyone!
hi i would like to join i like to drift and my favourite car is xrg and xrt, i can make skins in my spare time.

thx
Good luck to everyone who applies Smile
Goodluck everyone !

(2017-08-05 23:23)Tingle Wrote: [ -> ]hi i would like to join i like to drift and my favourite car is xrg and xrt, i can make skins in my spare time.

thx

Hi Tingle,

If you like to join the team, can you fill this application form at :
https://www.red-devils.net/showthread.php?tid=68

Greets,

Elgen
(2017-08-05 23:23)Tingle Wrote: [ -> ]hi i would like to join i like to drift and my favourite car is xrg and xrt, i can make skins in my spare time.

thx

Sorry, one Tinkler in RDSR is already enough.

Good luck all Smile
good luck guys ! RDSR Heart
Good luck to everyone who applies.
Good luck to all those who apply, don't miss your chance!
Good luck everyone
Good luck all
Good luck everyone W00t
Good luck all. We're a great house with open doors for all of you. Send us your application!
Good luck everyone.
Good luck everyone.
Good luck to all those who apply Smile
The forum is unresponsive.

€ - Back online
A bit late but good luck to everyone who applied. Smile
Reference URL's