[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Blackwood track change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes Aaron s idea is great we should do that. Server wont feel empty on big map.
I think it is good how it is, people who like a more crowded atmosphere go down industry lane, people who prefer peace and quiet go to the track.

I also don't get why people like Aaron's idea so much, it is just going back to the same old, boring Blackwood that everyone hated
Well it seems there are 3 ideas for a change
  • Delete all objects on track changing from clockwise to anticlockwise every so often e.g 4 hours
  • Replace objects on track with road markings like on Blackwood Road, making driving on track more fun. Shift over to your side when you see someone coming opposite way.
  • Have whole map open for half a week, but industry park closed for second half.

My vote would go to the 2nd point
Chuck has removed barriers from the main straight (Highway 2 North and South) but there's barriers still everywhere else.
(2017-08-07 13:01)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Chuck has removed barriers from the main straight (Highway 2 North and South) but there's barriers still everywhere else.

Just saw, looks better without rb now. Would like to see at least speed bumps gone as well, they don't belong on a racetrack :-(
Half week closed track is just not a good idea. Sorry, but we have nothing similar on other tracks. Every cruiser can everytime decide where to drive.

But less things on the ring road sounds good. Then a little bit higher speedlimit and it would be a nice track for fast driving. A little bit like West Hill.

And the Industry Lane. Its just very nice to drive there. Not other words for it. But maybe a Idea. Make it half way one way with two lanes and a 50 kph limit. (maybe from Stunt Area to the lights).

Why one way: Cause to come back you have to drive the way around. This would make the other roads more busy without beeing empty.

Why tow lanes: Whould be fun to overtake there. Fun in Chase too. Maybe for some little carefull law breaking like a little short drag race (My Dragstrip Idea get sadly not enoght attention for TC).

Why 50 kph: To make sure not everybody is driving like a maniac there, cause driving to fast will cost many money. Only a few driver can do this and they are mostly veterans and will drive with brain.

I hope its worth a try.
At the end of the day, it's still a "City Driving" server so perhaps leaving objects like ramps and some barriers would make sense, although I see where you're coming from.
Or take the simple route and remove it from the track schedule.

I have yet to meet someone who genuinely likes Blackwood in it's current format.
Like Brixton said maybe making Industry Lane 1 way would be cool, encouraging use of other roads around the area. I don't think it should be removed completely though from the schedule
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's