[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Requesting Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: bobi98

● Time & Date of Incident: 7.8.2017 at around 17:30PM (UTC+1)

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was trying to connect to Server 1 and there was no space. So I joined Server 2.. loading and at the end only message appears Host refused connection or something like that. Dont really know what happended.
Just a geolocation mishap. You can connect now.
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Again got banned for Code1. I think. Didn't join for last few days and today decided to join.

From 7.8.2017. when this first happended when I joined it showed different country than what I live in? It showed Kosovo but I am from Serbia. (Kosovo is Serbia but LFS doesnt think so)
Kosovo is not Serbia!
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Reference URL's