[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:Usracer

- Time & Date of Incident: ~couple weeks ago

- Replay / Screenshot Link:None
- Replay Timestamps:None

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: It was my tone of language which I think got me banned. I did offend a person that night and im sorry for that. I truly apologize and please forgive. I was a noob back then and totally regret what I said. I reread the updated rules and I will certainly stick them.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I'll post what you said that night, so you can explain why you did it.

2012-03-06 01:57:15 UTC Blackwood usracer USRacer : be a friend not a jerk

2012-03-06 01:59:36 UTC Blackwood usracer USRacer : like her vagina
2012-03-06 01:59:31 UTC Blackwood usracer USRacer : filthy
2012-03-06 01:59:22 UTC Blackwood usracer USRacer : you talk to your mother with that mouth?

2012-03-06 01:44:45 UTC Blackwood usracer USRacer : [TOW]Pako - your getting a permanent ban

2012-03-05 00:42:19 UTC Blackwood usracer USRacer : oh fk me
2012-03-05 00:42:13 UTC Blackwood usracer USRacer : bonus system is *Removed* up

You was also fined for the swearing in post line, then in your second line you deliberately avoided the swear filter.
wow.. well.. like I said, I apologise and I have reread the rules. i probably had too much to drink that night or i was just being an ass. though i've understood why for such a high ban.
This user report was also against you from that night, on the replay your driving looks fine and your typing also looks fine. So from the looks of it I highly doubt you was drunk.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2313
Forget it, i deserve the ban
Unban denied.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's