[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - [GLOW]Thom[COP] (thomasdk95) (Report Archived by Nathan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: atsvetkov

Their LFS username(s): thomasdk95
Their in-game nickname(s): [GLOW]Thom[COP]

Main reason(s): Fined 2 times for "overtaking on the left", that is not forbidden in my sityation

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://uploadir.com/u/8vlhmf2x
Replay timestamps:
10:29:00 - The beginning of the lead time

At first I was fined $ 60, then $ 100 for overtakin on the left side

Sorry for my english
Hello

Below I have compiled a few .gifs to show your illegal overtakes.

Chase 1:
Here you did two overtakes on the left before I pulled you over.

First overtake:
[Image: nyAbL17.gif]

Second overtake:
[Image: 0hy6FPe.gif]

As you did it two times within a short time frame I decided to fine you a middle fine.

Chase 2:
Here you did yet another overtake on the left despite just having been fined for it.

[Image: Z67IN02.gif]

As it was a repeat offence I decided to give you a high fine.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Cannot access mpr to download it. please change authorization and advise when completed. You have 48 hours.

If the replay shows exactly what Thomas has shown in the GIFS there will be no action and I will be questioning why this report was complied in the first place.

This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.
new replay link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9jb7v15x302e1bh/Thom.mpr

"If the replay shows exactly what Thomas has shown in the GIFS there will be no action" - yes GIFT show all right.
And do you think it's legitimate to fine for it? Three lanes in one direction. Without leaving the oncoming lane outrunning the car on the left. I live in Russia and in Russia these are 2 completely different concepts. Overtaking is considered to be the outrunning of the car with the departure for the oncoming traffic.
Can you name at least one country where you are fined for it?
"The Highway Code(United Kingdom) discourages undertaking(defined as passing on left) on motorways with some exceptions (rule 268): "Do not overtake on the left or move to a lane on your left to overtake". Undertaking is permitted in congested conditions when frequent lane changing is not recommended.On other roads, the Code advises drivers "should only overtake on the left if the vehicle in front is signalling to turn right" (rule 163). Rule 163 uses advisory wording and "will not, in itself, cause a person to be prosecuted", but may be used in evidence to establishing liability in any court proceedings.On all roads, undertaking is permitted if the vehicles in the lane to the right are queueing and slow moving.Undertaking in an aggressive or reckless manner could be considered Careless Driving or more seriously Dangerous Driving, both of which are legally enforceable offences."

You in all incidents overtook aggressively I would deem it as careless driving and id fine you myself in that situation.

As it was a repeated offence i dont see a problem in Thomas increasing the fine.

You may or may not know this is a UK based server following UK road laws as closely as possible.

For this reason I would deem that you undertook and a fine was permissable.
No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's