[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Edit in Sydney layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From what I can see that looks like top kek won't be so hard to go around the small rounderbout. makes lots of sense!
(2017-08-17 21:16)Elgen Wrote: [ -> ]+1 for me,

I actually like this one, but you should add something too slow down people that just coming from the highway. something that cross maybe?, or a barrier that forces u to slow down.

Because i am 100% sure, there are people that ignores it and continue with full speed and that will cause accidents =).

I will add that when this idea approved.
I have done a major overhaul of the Highways, traffic system, junctions and lanes. Carl has the layout, Images will be on a seperate thread on this subforum.

Just few things that have changed :
> Junction of High Street and Highway 1
Roundabout has now been replaced by a realistic classic H style flyover viaduct system. The highway will now be one long stretch connected from the Boulevard to Mendora Bend. To cross over to High Street, there will be two viaducts leading up to a raised junction that will filter the traffic. Traffic systems will be in place.

This will hopefully improve the overall flow of Highway 1 and reduce the awkwardness negotiating High Street.

> Station Bvld to Archway

The awkward T junction Porsche introduced has been extensively worked on. Lanes have been freed and a better traffic system has been put in place to reduce accidents. Archway has now been given a seperation divider as well as higher kerbs to prevent awkward flips.

> Station Bvld to Highway 1 corner

The accident prone Turn 1 has now been divided into two seperate lanes. Left will be for continuation on the street while a right lane will allow for U turns, and to cross to parking space.
Barriers have been erected to prevent flipovers to oncoming traffic.

> Pit entrance

Pit entrance has now been reduced to a solo entry point (High St). This is to prevent accidents on the V intersection connecting Pitlane to Hw1. To join Highway 1 from High Street, one will now have to bypass the viaduct. This should hopefully increase cruising suitability and reduce accidents.

> Bridge Freeway

Bridge Freeway bottleneck exit point to Mendora Bend has now been widened.
The uphill ascent to join High Street has also been remade, to widen the space and close wall gaps.

> Random wall gaps

Gaping holes in dividing armco have been sealed and/or reduced in size. Certain places include (and are not limited to) : High speed Highway 1, Bridge Freeway, Foster Street. This is to reduce the frequent illegal U turns that result in major accidents, as well as to facilitate better traffic flow. Small gaps are still available to be exploited in chases (blocked by railings), but unless there is a need to, abstain from using them.

> Pitlane 2

Pitlane two has been given a 2 lane entry exit.

There are other small changes that may make this list too long. If introduced to TC you will be able to see them.
Images will be uploaded in the future (if the layout hasn't yet been implemented.). Keep eye.

Cheers.

(Courtesy of AOR Nova and *Nova's Really Good Circuit Layouts.)
+1 for me
First: Thank you very much for your work. The layout as itself is amazing. But one problem: Is there a alternative for that grey curbs? They are unbelievable flippy. Even when you only touch them it happens that the car just fall of like a old MB A-Class.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's